Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Music Masters [Official Group Application]
(01-03-2011, 11:21 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Awesome, thank you! I will submit a demo as soon as my stuff is done installing Big Grin

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j958azkj1co9v32 About 15 seconds to a minute long. Made it in like 30 minutes Big Grin Let me put some real time on it next time, teehee!

Download it there, no its not a virus Mr. Security Illusion lol!...

Sounds alright, you are invited into the group Smile The delay is a bit too sustained though on the bass kick. But it's got good foundation for the intro, middle, and end.

(01-05-2011, 07:31 AM)T3RRi8Le™ Wrote: I don't meet the post requirement yet. :/

You're close though, then you can post in your application along with a demo if you want. I've now made that optional, but it will guarantee you a spot in the group almost definitely.
(01-05-2011, 09:28 PM)Infinity Wrote: Sounds alright, you are invited into the group Smile The delay is a bit too sustained though on the bass kick. But it's got good foundation for the intro, middle, and end.

(01-05-2011, 07:31 AM)T3RRi8Le™ Wrote: I don't meet the post requirement yet. :/
You're close though, then you can post in your application along with a demo if you want. I've now made that optional, but it will guarantee you a spot in the group almost definitely.

I could have made something professional, but it didn't come to me ATM...

EDIT: When do you think we can have our titles' set to Music Masters ??? Big Grin
[Image: t5BWm.png]
L3g1tWa5te Wrote:I could have made something professional, but it didn't come to me ATM...

EDIT: When do you think we can have our titles' set to Music Masters ??? Big Grin

When we get over 10 members and the wait for Omni to accept the group is finished. So i'm not sure honestly
SF Username: Cybr
Experience in Music: Played drums for a year, trumpet for 3, piano for 2, guitar for 4, and experience in DJing and production.
Genres of Music: Various techno genres and metal/rock genres.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? Some amazing music.
Demo: I'll get some links in a sec.
Anything Else? I'm working on a house remix to Canon. Smile
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(01-06-2011, 10:31 PM)Infinity Wrote: When we get over 10 members and the wait for Omni to accept the group is finished. So i'm not sure honestly

All right thats all the answer I needed, thanks man hahahaha!
Wow all's I need is 75 post that is lame.
I needed 75 posts, nevermind... >.>
Ninja
(01-06-2011, 11:14 PM)Cybr Wrote: SF Username: Cybr
Experience in Music: Played drums for a year, trumpet for 3, piano for 2, guitar for 4, and experience in DJing and production.
Genres of Music: Various techno genres and metal/rock genres.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? Some amazing music.
Demo: I'll get some links in a sec.
Anything Else? I'm working on a house remix to Canon. Smile

Accepted, and your an active member, this should help the group definitely Smile Thanks for applying

(01-07-2011, 07:24 AM)Zyptic Jr Wrote: Wow all's I need is 75 post that is lame.

Nope, there are other requirements that aren't related to post count, review the first post in the thread. You can join when you meet those requirements though
Bump4AwesomeGroupMusiciansShouldJoyn
SF Username:ImFocuzz
Experience in Music: I have been rapping since I was 9. I have software and I have equipment I have performed before and freestyled on spot.
Genres of Music:Rap, R&B but I can't sing just right
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I can make raps and share anything wanted I can do.
Demo:Just go to my signature I have my stuff on youtube.
Anything Else? I would like to have beats made for me instrumentals.

also I play saxophone.
[Image: banner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,226 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,243 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,448 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,227 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz