Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Music Masters [Official Group Application]
(12-12-2010, 05:48 PM)exhale Wrote: Aww man i wish i could join, music means everything to me.

If you change your mind
SF Username: Exhale
Experience in Music: 3 years of guitar, my Dad constantly plays country, swiss music through the house
Genres of Music: Death metal, metal in general, Some techno/rap-ish stuff, anything with a solid beat
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? At first, nothing much but as i learn how to record/remix and use music software i'll post short random songs up for opinion.
Demo: None yet, sorry
Anything Else? Self taught musician (including watching youtube and stuff.) Im a little harsh with myself. Im open to all styles of music.

I probably wont get accepted until spring because im trying to post more HQ stuff but i hope ill get accepted later.

Sounds good, you don't need a professional recording, anything with a camera with audio, (even a cellphone video) of your playing would work. You are accepted since you can bring a few different genres of music to the group which is good.

You also need 50 posts just by default (Omniscient specified this requirement), but i've made it around 75 for this group. Others are around 200, but I don't want to promote lots of LQ posts, I'll judge who gets to stay based on their activeness and dedication to the group with understanding.

(12-12-2010, 06:00 PM)Shock Wrote: SF Username: Shock
Experience in Music: Used to be a Malvager DJ and have DJ'ed for friends birthday party.
Genres of Music: Pop / Rap / Hip-Hop / Alternative / Rock / Dubstep / More Various.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I am a DJ and can help people with their library.
Demo: Will make later. Computer is slow due to viruses.
Anything Else? I would like to trade libraries with people. Maybe build my music collection. Anyone please contact me. Thank You.

Accepted once you get a demo video, anything will do.
This looks like is going to be a awesome group. I'm not really into to music. But i hope everything goes well and you guys have fun. Well this was a very pointless post, therefore, has anyone seen "Music industry exposed" on youtube??
(12-13-2010, 11:37 AM)dan08 Wrote: This looks like is going to be a awesome group. I'm not really into to music. But i hope everything goes well and you guys have fun. Well this was a very pointless post, therefore, has anyone seen "Music industry exposed" on youtube??

Please take this discussion elsewhere, this is only meant for applications, you don't have the post requirements either. This is not going to turn into a random discussion on music.
SF Username: Techno
Experience in Music: I have been using Torq mixing, and a bit of FL studios and Virtual DJ
Genres of Music: Techno, trance, Hardstyle
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group? I can help members choose the software and give them tips on how to be a sucessful DJ. I can also help them pick there equipment if they need help.
Demo: No demos.
Anything Else?Nope.
You are accepted into the group, I've never heard of Torq mixing before, so if you can bring some of that knowledge to the group, that should add to the variety of music software knowledge we have Smile
SF Username: L3g1tWa5te
Experience in Music: I am learning to play the Piano, going into Electronic Music in highschool next year. Love Synthesizers etc...
Genres of Music: Rap, Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B and General Sexy Beats.
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group?: If anyone needs some help whether its software or rhythm, or willing to cooperate with me we can make a jingle, I am always there. If you want to know a latest song by the rapper/artist/pop artist (only) you want, Ill be glad to tell you. Eminem releases at least 5 songs a week, did you know that???!!!
Demo: Coming soon, when I get my software registered. (Its expired)
Anything Else?: Nope, haha, just love my music. Promise. In the shower, XBOX, Computer or Car. lol.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
SF Username: Xander
Experience in Music: Been playing a variety of instruments since I was 12.
Genres of Music: Dubstep, Future-Pop, Ambient, Chiptune
What Contribution(s) Can You Bring to the Group?: Advice on melodies, lyrics, willing to do collabs.
Demo: here's a cover/remix I did of PokerFace with my Gameboy. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUz57Tz2...re=related

Anything Else?: I'll take a large Coke.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
That's good, for now you're both accepted Smile I'll add everyone to the memberlist on my first post

Edit: Also Exhale will be removed due to inactivity on the forum and failure to meet the post requirements
Awesome, thank you! I will submit a demo as soon as my stuff is done installing Big Grin

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j958azkj1co9v32 About 15 seconds to a minute long. Made it in like 30 minutes Big Grin Let me put some real time on it next time, teehee!

Download it there, no its not a virus Mr. Security Illusion lol!...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I don't meet the post requirement yet. :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,484 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,342 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,639 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,471 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,426 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz