all i need just help

i need to download this file
http://filesmy.com/1hl5B

but i can't i really need this file it is 0.01 kb file
any one can help me
will be a big fiavour for meWackoWacko
This is in the wrong section bro...
slowly getting better
(11-22-2010, 03:44 AM)anonymous.heuristic Wrote: This is in the wrong section bro...

Not exactly, downloading is part of an internet connection. The forum is ".......AND Internet Connection Help"

Unless the issue is that the download doesn't exist. As long as he's having problems with the download itself, or it's too slow, then it's in the right section. Although he has bad spelling and grammar, I don't see how he could be having problems with a 0.01Kb file. Thats pretty small.

It's an Assasin's Creed .txt file, I knew that it would be something like that, since the file size for most word documents is around 10Kb minimum. Ahh, I hate those download sites that need you to verify a cell # to activate the download though..
(11-22-2010, 08:06 AM)Infinity Wrote: Not exactly, downloading is part of an internet connection. The forum is ".......AND Internet Connection Help"

Unless the issue is that the download doesn't exist. As long as he's having problems with the download itself, or it's too slow, then it's in the right section. Although he has bad spelling and grammar, I don't see how he could be having problems with a 0.01Kb file. Thats pretty small.

It's an Assasin's Creed .txt file, I knew that it would be something like that, since the file size for most word documents is around 10Kb minimum. Ahh, I hate those download sites that need you to verify a cell # to activate the download though..

you are right i download 6.9 GB of the game but when i extract it
it requested an password and it is on the link
sorry for my english
0We8Q3YMCkngBif

^-----PW from the txt
i don't know how to thank you
(11-23-2010, 02:14 PM)bransasko Wrote: i don't know how to thank you

I'll take that as a Thank you. Your welcome.