Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this pretty funny [joke, not game D:]
BTW: I'm typing this so I might mess up a bit, if you've already heard it, you'll see where. My history teacher told this to us.
-
When three women died, before they got to heaven they were told that it was full of ducks, and be sure to not step on any, or you'll be sorry.

Sure enough, as soon as they got to heaven, it was full of ducks.

Immediately, one woman stepped on a duck. Within seconds, she was changed up with the ugliest man possible to even think of, forever.

The next remaining two were extremely careful, and then after a little bit the second woman stepped on a duck, and was chained with the ugliest man as well.

The third woman made sure to never step on a duck, and after a very long time she was chained up with the best looking man ever, all muscular and stuff. She asked him, "how did you get here?" He replied, "I don't know. I stepped on a duck."

Roflmao
Ahhaaa that is great! XD
Haha, i had to read it twice.. pretty funny.
I read it like 5 times, but I still don't get it...
(11-21-2010, 01:29 AM)Road Kamelot Wrote: I read it like 5 times, but I still don't get it...

The first two women get stuck with the ugliest men because they stepped on ducks, then the third gets put with this super sexy (XD) guy cos she didn't step on a duck, but he did, it means she is hideous. Tongue
Ahahaha, that is hilarious!