Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.6
We are now officially on MyBB 1.6x.

I'm still working on some minor adjustments but overall I think we're okay.

Please let me know if you see something out of place, not working, or unusual.

Thank you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Thanks for posting this, answers my other question.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
Awesome. I see the rep button in place.
Looks great Jesse, keep up the good work.
Omni

Font sizes are incredibly large in the forum areas, the stars are messed up on rating threads AND under the people's names.

Two messed up smilies HuhConfused
Wow that's awesome, there's a search function on the top.
One thing I must mention:
A few moments ago I had attempted to change my username from SystemCrisis to what it is now, but for some odd reason, it would not originally accept my password even though it was correct.

I had attempted several times until I eventually gave up and proceeded to have a new password sent for me because I knew it would work due to the password being submitted to me by the forums it's self.
User CP looks a lot better now. I love 1.6x, always have Big Grin

Another messed up smiley.
(11-20-2010, 02:15 PM)Ѕystem Wrote: One thing I must mention:
A few moments ago I had attempted to change my username from SystemCrisis to what it is now, but for some odd reason, it would not originally accept my password even though it was correct.

I had attempted several times until I eventually gave up and proceeded to have a new password sent for me because I knew it would work due to the password being submitted to me by the forums it's self.

This wasn't a forum problem, I just tested and it worked. Usually it would be for everyone. What could have happened was your browser may have saved a password for another site using the same username, or maybe just bugged, and when you entered your password your browser changed it to the one it had remembered, and then it didn't work.
Buddy List images missing.

large image 1366x768 (Click to View)
Good stuff.
Rep from post can get out of hand though.
I suggest restricting it so members can only plus another member once in the same thread, if you don't already have it like that.
(11-20-2010, 02:34 PM)Jay Wrote: Good stuff.
Rep from post can get out of hand though.
I suggest restricting it so members can only plus another member once in the same thread, if you don't already have it like that.

Already pm'd him that Smile
Thanks for doing this Omni.