Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National burn a dollar day.
As a result of the uncontrollable influx of money into the economy, the dollars value has dropped dramatically.

I propose we all burn a single $1 bill, this will in turn take money out of the economy, forcing the value to rise.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I could buy something to eat with that dollar, Are you going to replace said dollar whenever I burn it?
I'll do this just because I like burning things.. Even though this is ileagle.
I like this idea.
If you want it to make any effect you need ALOT of people to do it.
Well considering that defacing and destroying US currency is illegal, no thanks.
Sickshot, many things the government has been doing is illegal, giving government money to private corporations is highly unethical and borderline illegal, and as you see, it didn't have any effect on the economy besides crash it even further.

We would be improving the economy, not hurting it.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(11-20-2010, 10:27 AM)Xander Wrote: Sickshot, many things the government has been doing is illegal, giving government money to private corporations is highly unethical and borderline illegal, and as you see, it didn't have any effect on the economy besides crash it even further.

We would be improving the economy, not hurting it.

Borderline illegal is not the same as illegal.

It's illegal to burn or melt down money, so there's no point in arguing about it.
I just burnt a dollar, just because I saw this thread.
I just burnt $300. I spent it on an iTouch :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hug Day Images 2016, Hug Day Wishes 2016, Hug Day Quotes 2016, Hug Day Greetings 2016 joyazzay 1 712 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  18 Million Dollar Government Contract for Web Design Grizzly 1 887 12-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Dutchcoffee
  your greatest national hero.. albo 4 566 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Last Post: CuppyCake