Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kesha-Playing it non stop!
[Image: ilniW.png]
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRCQOnB8iqE[/yt]
I've been playing it non-stop for awhile ahha. love it.
Kesha is horrible, it's worse than watching elmo 5 hours a day lol. Lots of new electronic music anyway is more about popularity than talent. There's absolutely no talent whatsoever with lots of the newer artists. Most of the mixers do most of the work to be honest.
(11-18-2010, 06:37 PM)Infinity Wrote: Kesha is horrible, it's worse than watching elmo 5 hours a day lol. Lots of new electronic music anyway is more about popularity than talent. There's absolutely no talent whatsoever with lots of the newer artists. Most of the mixers do most of the work to be honest.
But it isn't technically about talent, it's about if the music sounds good ;) Lady gaga's voice sounds like crap without effects (I've heard it) And her music sounds good. IMO
(11-18-2010, 06:42 PM)Extra Wrote: But it isn't technically about talent, it's about if the music sounds good ;) Lady gaga's voice sounds like crap without effects (I've heard it) And her music sounds good. IMO

BECAUSE, of the mixers as I said. without them they would be living on the streets basically lol. Living in average homes. Depending on what they can do when they don't have the music industry as an option.

It's nothing to do with them. It's whoever they go to, to create the effects that should be awarded. So yes, it's not about talent, unless you were to include all of the background sound producers.
Ha, bored as crap.. stumbled on this. I listened to it. I liked it. I could care less who profits from what, with out the singer the mixer would only have a techno jam. I bet the mixer profits more from having a popular jam like this vs a no name techno jam that nobody has heard.
It's like she wants to get laid in every music video she makes. But she is hot and she's good. What more can you want ?
lol I just noticed the person who made the video doesn't even know how to spell subscribe correctly Smile It's funny when people have to spell one word, and they get it wrong anyway.

I won't comment anymore, It's not for me. She sounds like she's bobbing up and down from underwater taking a breath before every sentence she sings. It sounds horrible.
Personally, I love Ke$ha, however her music tends to sound the same. This song was alright, but I like We R Who we R better.
I just found that song last night. I must say, my favorite Ke$ha song. (although that isn't saying much lol)
Nice song Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music you can't stop listening to? Headshot 85 22,051 06-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Coding Support
  I can't stop listening to this Heli0s 16 2,516 02-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Tyler The Creator™
  Blue ray movies not playing sound ψ ḞḸḀMḮNḠ †Ɽ□ỈỈ ψ 6 1,613 02-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Untouch