Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I am thinking!!!
In All honesty worldly problems are allways going to exist. hunger is one of them. all you can do is help who ever, or aid any organization in how ever you like. you may not reach everybody, but think of it more as i reached somebody. donating to your local food bank, or donating to a charity, or even doing the nation wide bake sale for Food Network are all good ways of raising your mood, and lowering your guilt. i do it from time to time. it'll make you feel better
(11-18-2010, 01:39 PM)ShadowWyrm Wrote: Try volunteering for a charity, that way you can help out those who are less fortunate than you. Then, next time you go to buy something which is a bit pricey, you might feel better as you've done your part to help out so you know you're not taking anything for granted.

Thanks. I will do that Smile. Yes it can give me some satisfaction.

(11-19-2010, 12:12 PM)Nahomish Wrote: Might not be the best ideá, but the next time your at those partys you could bring like a backpack or something and take some food with you, and if you see a begger you could give him/her. Might save a life ;)

Yea, I will carry a bag for this.

(11-19-2010, 04:56 PM)Knot Wrote: In All honesty worldly problems are allways going to exist. hunger is one of them. all you can do is help who ever, or aid any organization in how ever you like. you may not reach everybody, but think of it more as i reached somebody. donating to your local food bank, or donating to a charity, or even doing the nation wide bake sale for Food Network are all good ways of raising your mood, and lowering your guilt. i do it from time to time. it'll make you feel better

I am going to start donating to charities. Thanks and yet there are lots of people who suffer from hunger. If I have power, I would love to help all.

No one must die because of hunger. Its the greatest shame for human beings.
Not everyone can be rich, or happy. As much as lots of people want to make it happen, it just won't. In lots of ways, life sucks.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

You can give to them and hope they say 'god bless america' or thank you kind sir.

but remember that some people who beg really do have money.

In fact, on dateline there were these millionaires who go through trash and eating leftovers from restaurants.
You can try to be a hero even though a little bit does help you cant save the world, Thats my opinion.
(11-27-2010, 09:57 AM)Legit Kid ™ Wrote: You can try to be a hero even though a little bit does help you cant save the world, Thats my opinion.
I think this is the best 2cents I've ever heard.
(11-19-2010, 10:43 AM)Qeme Wrote: This ends up with what is the meaning of life, right?

I think we all know life has no meaning

I feel similar to you, I made a thread about it: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=14111
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
I'd suggest that you give to charity.

Also, nothing is "wrong" with you, you just have a caring spirit.
(11-18-2010, 06:25 AM)raamee Wrote: Hey,

I do not know whether this is my problem or not.If I got to a party or to a hotel, I can not enjoy it. Suddenly I start to think, is this rich party necessary? or ordering a costly food products necessary. I mean, there are people with no foods, but here people are spending a huge amount of money for food and many of the food items are wasted. And when I walk on the road, I see beggers, ,mentally diseased people and start to think "what the hell is life?", we born to beg? and such stuffs. I am really getting depressed. I am not a multi-millionaire though.

This is serious, please no joke.
Sad to say this, but thats the way the world we live in today is. Next time you go to those parties, after the party if there is a lot of food left over, you should ask the host if you can bring some to the people you know who are homeless. I'm sure he would be all right with that and those beggars will sure be appreciative. Victoire
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,579 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,499 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Those thinking about the military Soldier 9 767 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Soldier
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,970 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  I Can't Stop Thinking Of Her.. ThermalYew1 14 2,190 04-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Last Post: hinubz