Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I am thinking!!!
(12-04-2010, 03:51 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: Sad to say this, but thats the way the world we live in today is. Next time you go to those parties, after the party if there is a lot of food left over, you should ask the host if you can bring some to the people you know who are homeless. I'm sure he would be all right with that and those beggars will sure be appreciative. Victoire
That'd be a bit weird don't ya think.
It's hard, I know.
Looking at all those poor people on the side of the road, it breaks your heart.
Try to start listening to Techno music, the beat helps you think less and dance more =P
It made me forget all my worrys, now whenever I get stressed out, some techno music always helps.
(12-04-2010, 03:59 PM)kidstand Wrote: That'd be a bit weird don't ya think.
Not really lol. If they're gonna throw the food away anyways, why not take a couple pizza boxes over to the streets. It's a win-win situation, and will make you look good to the ladies. Superman
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

(11-18-2010, 12:33 PM)thanasis2028 Wrote: I think the world is really unfair. There's not much we can do about it however, unless everybody would help...
We are people. We change. We can change other people. Everyone can help with anything he got. The problem is that none puts effort. None cares anymore for anything. Everyone look only after himself. We say the world is unfair because we made it to look the way it wasn't. Everything was fair until we started betraying, insluting, flaming, killing, ignoring(etc). By the way are you Greek? Your username is Greek "Thanasis". My name is Nick and I am from Greece, though.
(12-05-2010, 03:04 PM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote: We are people. We change. We can change other people. Everyone can help with anything he got. The problem is that none puts effort. None cares anymore for anything. Everyone look only after himself. We say the world is unfair because we made it to look the way it wasn't. Everything was fair until we started betraying, insluting, flaming, killing, ignoring(etc). By the way are you Greek? Your username is Greek "Thanasis". My name is Nick and I am from Greece, though.

One cannot expect to change the world, until they have looked upon themselves for change.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Enjoy your life to the fullest.
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
I say, do what ever makes you the happiest.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
Agreed with F1G4R0. Do whatever makes you happy, and don't EVER let others stop you.
Don't worry, I think capitalism is about to collapse; and that will change the world for good.
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
(11-19-2010, 10:43 AM)Qeme Wrote: This ends up with what is the meaning of life, right?

I don't think there is a meaning to life, life was a mistake. I think bringing a begger to a homeless shelter works a lot better than just giving him or her money. There's been a mentally challenged homeless guy around my school that I've seen for 2-3 years. I don't know what be does or where he goes but I always see him talking to an imaginary friend or juggles balls from a dollar store. When he is offered food from the students at my school he always declines, instead he drink juice boxes from the garbage can and turns them in at the return depot for money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,574 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,490 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Those thinking about the military Soldier 9 765 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Soldier
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,959 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  I Can't Stop Thinking Of Her.. ThermalYew1 14 2,190 04-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Last Post: hinubz