Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start your own web radio
Well I have a friend who is a very good music producer in my opinion, and we were talking here and there how he could start his career...

And I was looking for a way for him to start his own Internet radio stream, and I ran over this very useful tutorial so I thought some of you my find it useful as I did

Quote:If you’ve ever wondered how internet radio stations work and/or wanted to create your own, this tutorial will show you how. It is actually very easy, and you can set up your own radio station and begin broadcasting songs in about 10 minutes.

Full:
http://www.poromenos.org/tutorials/icecast
sounds good thankyou i might need your friends help to put my music on his radion in a few years.
CHINAMAN
Quote:i like to make myself belie
[Image: 2n7ehx4.jpg]
[Image: save_banner.asp?file=HWHERMJMMH.jpg]
This is pretty cool, i like this.
What genre of music does your friend produce? what bitrate will the stream be up at?

(10-15-2009, 06:37 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: sounds good thankyou i might need your friends help to put my music on his radion in a few years.

Thank you, gonna see what I can do Roflmao

(10-16-2009, 04:18 AM)Agent Wrote: This is pretty cool, i like this.
What genre of music does your friend produce? what bitrate will the stream be up at?

He does mostly HIP-HOP for serbain local rappers, but he is a multitalent and has some rock stuff, some techno and few other....
I don't know now we were talking about the idea of the web radio and I was just looking for a ways to do it, he isn't sure if that's what he wants.