Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't keep up anymore
I can't keep up anymore at sf and hf. Any advices I always come home pretty tired being a call center agent is harder than I thought but still I'm saving a lot of money I could buy myself a car after 2 more years.. but the main problem is I couldn't keep up anymore I want to be like online for hf and sf even just for an hour any advices?
[Image: qoxy8.png]
When you come home from work, you take a nice relaxing hot bath. You dont have to come on SupportForums and HackForums everyday, you could do a pattern that you would take some free time every 2 or 3 days you would come on for anytime you like. Another way is to have small sessions on these 2 faboulous forums. It really adds up the same for them two methods. I, myself had the same problem but i did method two, which is take small sessions and it work and kept me active on these two forums.
HF or SF won't care much.
Your personal life is way more important than this internet world.
Just chill out a bit here when you got time, don't force it.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Get a smartphone and use it on your lunch break, and/or on your way to work.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

It's important to make time each day for you. Do something you enjoy doing like ride your bike or go on a walk. You may also want to try yoga or meditation. I've been doing yoga for about a year and have noticed that it has improved not only my physical health but my mental health as well. -Carrol, Health Insurance Advisor
Tell omni to close your account for a month so you can chill.
(11-15-2010, 04:25 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: I can't keep up anymore at sf and hf. Any advices I always come home pretty tired being a call center agent is harder than I thought but still I'm saving a lot of money I could buy myself a car after 2 more years.. but the main problem is I couldn't keep up anymore I want to be like online for hf and sf even just for an hour any advices?

Well first off you shouldn't necessarily worry about HF and SF if you are swamped with work and come home tired. You need to learn how to balance your time, maybe one day you spend more time on HF, and the other you spend more time on SF. The internet will always be here.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
1. Get a smart phone as the person above me said.
2. You sound like you really need to take a break, why not go out on vacation for 2 days or so.
3. Go home, and calm down, you don't need to be on hf or sf all day anyways. Besides, the internet is not everything (wow i cannot believe im saying that :p), but seriously, take a break, have some fun.
4. If you really don't like your job, search for a new one. I didn't say quit it, but if you find one you like and you want to try out for it, go and see if you are qualified enough first.

Hope i helped
Matt,
I totally agree with proof, if HF and SF are taking too much of your time all you need to do is take a break for a while, its for your own good.

Kind Regards,

Legit Kid ™

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know what to do anymore framebearlee 0 774 10-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Last Post: framebearlee
  I can't do it anymore Jonathan 7 1,199 06-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I can't take my life anymore Packer41 10 2,119 08-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Nothing to live for anymore. 13 3,547 01-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Odd Future