Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with not being able to access HF
Please before you start to shout and flame read this post, I can not access HF through my normal browser nor my VPN I am 'Mr Social Media Guru' AKA was 'Night Hacker' on there, I just noticed a comment left on here > 'Omni has been having problems with MySQL' however I feel that this is something separate to this issue as other people are being able to access the HF, please only post here if you have something productive to add not if you are some going to flame and tell me wrong section etc.. I am not in the mood, also I can not contact Omni because I need to have 10 posts but do not want to just spam this site, in order to contact him so if anyone can let me no how to sort this problem out that would be great.
(11-28-2010, 03:57 PM)Mr Social Meida Guru Wrote: Please before you start to shout and flame read this post, I can not access HF through my normal browser nor my VPN I am 'Mr Social Media Guru' AKA was 'Night Hacker' on there, I just noticed a comment left on here > 'Omni has been having problems with MySQL' however I feel that this is something separate to this issue as other people are being able to access the HF, please only post here if you have something productive to add not if you are some going to flame and tell me wrong section etc.. I am not in the mood, also I can not contact Omni because I need to have 10 posts but do not want to just spam this site, in order to contact him so if anyone can let me no how to sort this problem out that would be great.

Some people can access the site and some can't.

Just be patient.
Please do not tell me to be paitent I am 29 years old not 12 I am simply asking for help based on this is support forums, I need to find out is this problem because I have been firewalled, or that it is something which is being sorted out and to just wait it out.
Use a proxy. If you still can't connect, the site is down. If you can connect, use the contact form and select 'firewalled'.
HF issues do not belong here.