Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful Context Menu/Right Click Menu Commands?
What suggestions do you think would be useful for most people in the right click menu?

So far, i've added registry changes and values to Open a directory in command prompt, and open a file with notepad. And i've also added a custom string value that I made to open a file in photoshop.

I find all of these so far, time savers. Take ownership of a file is in there as well so that I dont have to go into command prompt and type in takeown /f %directory% manually. I've deleted some of the useless commands in my context menu for extra AV's that I have, since I don't really scan files like that very often. I use other methods instead. I just have extra backup.

[Image: 2a010te.jpg]
"Remove Norton 360 Premier Anti Virus"
(11-18-2010, 07:26 PM)Bansil Wrote: "Remove Norton 360 Premier Anti Virus"

Would be easy enough if you have downloaded the latest version of the Norton Removal Tool. But Then you'd need to go and update it manually and download the latest anyway, so i'm not sure that would be a good idea to add there. Norton Removal Tool doesn't have an auto update feature, so you'd click it, then find out that you don't have the latest version, and you'd have to go to the site, download it, then place it in a directory on your computer anyway. While you're there you might as well just click it instead of adding it to the menu.
You took that way to seriously, It was a joke -_-
(11-18-2010, 09:01 PM)Bansil Wrote: You took that way to seriously, It was a joke -_-

I was looking for some technical responses, so I'm taking everything serious. Give me better options
Add "SHOW/HIDE" hidden files. It kinda useful and save time.
Mad
(11-28-2010, 12:44 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: Add "SHOW/HIDE" hidden files. It kinda useful and save time.

Finally a good suggestion. You mean as an option for the context menu for everything?

(Ex: clicking on the right desktop gives you that option of showing, or hiding hidden files) I don't use that option very much, I just leave my hidden files to show. But i'd have to see how you could go about doing this. Thanks for your input Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 513 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  don't click this facebook event AceInfinity 13 8,026 05-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Legitti
  Please do not click on this thread no matter what Kharnage 6 1,294 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Last Post: ProgramMajor
  Click the banner Trinit 0 616 06-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Trinit