Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i tell if i like "Her"
Ahhh, this topic has always been one that I had troubles with for a great period of time until I finally took the time and put a majority of things to the test so that I could help others with this subject.

Alright, when you speak to her in person how do you typically feel?
I am not speaking about "heart-pounding-through-your-chest-cavity' kind of a feeling, I am referring to an emotion.
Do you feel happy, feel neutral?

When you are not with her nor around her do you think about her?
If so, in what sense do you think about her? -- Like, does your mind begin to consider what events and actions would take place if you two were to have sex? I surely would hope not.
Although, note: it is okay to think about sex when you like the individual!
Just don't that be the primary thought. ;)
The fact that you want to hold on to her makes it seem like you do like her. What i suggest you do is just go for it, ask her out. If you have to contemplate it means you most likely like her but there is something pulling it back. Find that quality and explore it, maybe its a quality you don't like. Try to find out what it is , then go on from there.
Dude the only thing I can tell you is.. you'll just know. And when you know, it'll feel freakin great.

Just make sure you're not addicted to chasing the girl, then being completely uninterested when you were finally dating. I was like that, and I still don't know why.
I'd say you 'compare' your relationship with this girl to a relationship you have with one of your friends, if they differ alot positively then I think you like her Smile
Get wasted togather blast music of your choice and ribbed condoms are the best...
(thats how you tell)
slowly getting better
If you like her,
You'll get a woody when near or when looking at her.