Poll: Which one is best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop
54.17%
26 54.17%
Laptop
45.83%
22 45.83%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desktop Vs Laptop
Please everyone give a vote for laptop or desktop
[Image: n7y0aa3fj2io527ff0l.jpg]

LINK FOR FREE MONEY:-
[Image: banner1.png]
Laptop Obviously ! It's just as good and you can move it anywhere you want.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
It's easier to customize the hardware on a desktop, I started with a standard 512mb ram, 160gb HDD desktop, now it's a 16gb ram, 2 Terabyte HDD monster machine. They're also quieter.

Laptops are only better for portability.
(10-13-2009, 10:37 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: It's easier to customize the hardware on a desktop, I started with a standard 512mb ram, 160gb HDD desktop, now it's a 16gb ram, 2 Terabyte HDD monster machine. They're also quieter.

Laptops are only better for portability.

What a god damn BEAST!

How much did that cost you?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

The memory was around £900, HDD was £250. Everything is new, motherboard, sound card, everything. All for a good price. I done this a while back.
That sounds awesome. I'm jealous Tongue

I know this is asking a little too much now but do you think you would be able to post a picture of your actual setup some time?

Yea can do. It's nothing great to look at externally, it still looks like a standard desktop.
I still wouldn't mind having a look. I have a great interest in desktops and such.

I have a laptop and a desktop. I use the laptop more because it has Vista and is newer. But I also like it a lot, I take it to my friends' houses and use it so its nice.
(10-13-2009, 12:06 PM)Gbkurek Wrote: I have a laptop and a desktop. I use the laptop more because it has Vista and is newer. But I also like it a lot, I take it to my friends' houses and use it so its nice.

Cha Ching.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]