Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get a women to like me?
Have more confidence. This doesn't mean to become cocky or arrogant since being too full of yourself is unattractive to women as well. What I mean is to have more self-esteem, respect for yourself. Do not try to be somebody you are not, but be sure of the person you are.

What exactly are your goals? In your thread title you ask "how to get women to like me?" whereas in your post, you ask "how to get women?" Are you looking for short term hookups or long term relationships? Or are you simply looking for friendship from the female kind?
(11-12-2010, 05:02 AM)Corea Wrote: Have more confidence. This doesn't mean to become cocky or arrogant since being too full of yourself is unattractive to women as well. What I mean is to have more self-esteem, respect for yourself. Do not try to be somebody you are not, but be sure of the person you are.

What exactly are your goals? In your thread title you ask "how to get women to like me?" whereas in your post, you ask "how to get women?" Are you looking for short term hookups or long term relationships? Or are you simply looking for friendship from the female kind?

I'm looking for a good long term relationship, or just a friendship.
Make them laugh, make them feel confortable around you, talk to them often and they'll eventuatlly give you their number and you'll end up talking more and more.
Well start hanging out with friends on the weekend. Be yourself and then flirt with the other girls. And the girls that you KNOW are flirting back, that's the girl that you want Yeye
If you're willing to perform the daily tasks in this guide, it will turn your life around as it did mine.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4202796/...ge_16).pdf
(11-11-2010, 09:41 PM)Extra Wrote: Talk about computers, news, class, new fads etc. Just small talk until you get to know them more, then you talk about more things.

Just saying, the girls I know don't talk about "computers" and stuff lol, thats one of the last things girls usually talk about is tech. Once again, it depends on the type of girl.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-01-2011, 09:11 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Just saying, the girls I know don't talk about "computers" and stuff lol, thats one of the last things girls usually talk about is tech. Once again, it depends on the type of girl.

This is true I never heard of a girl who is interested in "computers". There are some gamer girls out there and some who does guy stuff like "tomboys". Don't talk about tech because she will think you are a nerd. lol
[Image: death.png]
(01-01-2011, 09:42 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: This is true I never heard of a girl who is interested in "computers". There are some gamer girls out there and some who does guy stuff like "tomboys". Don't talk about tech because she will think you are a nerd. lol

yeah that is totally agreeable. No joke.

Listen, the answer to get girls to like you is to socialize often and flirt with girls, and be yourself. Don't fake being anybody you aren't.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-01-2011, 11:34 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: yeah that is totally agreeable. No joke.

Listen, the answer to get girls to like you is to socialize often and flirt with girls, and be yourself. Don't fake being anybody you aren't.

True. Girls hate liars.
[Image: death.png]
Just be yourself, if they like you then they will like you?
Dont be someone else!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is a belt always necessary in business professional dress for women? Odis Saltern 1 473 06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Injection
  Women Problems. SniperRiflezzzz 11 1,500 10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  Women... Kriminal 26 2,568 07-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Solidify