Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get a women to like me?
Alright! Reply back with updates!
Look at the Innuendo section on HackForums, tons of threads like these and helpful answers. Hope I helped!
I just relax and be myself. When I'm relaxed I tend to have less thoughts distracting me from thinking of something spontaneously funny to say, thus resulting in me being funny, further resulting in a more relaxed and comfortable environment for both myself and whatever female it is I'm attempting to 'get to like me'.

Try not to worry too much about first impressions and you should make a pretty good first impression. Worrying will make you paranoid. Paranoia will make you look psychotic. Psychotic people end up in padded rooms.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
Be sincere. Talk about what you know-things that interest you. You don't want to attract "Girls." You want to develop meaningful relationships with people you find interesting. A lot of girls are interested in the "Quiet Types." They want to know what you're thinking. Quietly observe who's "observing" you and then check that out. Get them talking about themselves and their interests. Hopefully, you'll be able to find a "common interests" and then just build on that, whatever it may be.
After you find someone who REALLY interests you-then you can work on turning that into something special.
Also, all of the above posts are sensational. Main Options: Be Polite, Funny and talk more about them, not you.
(11-11-2010, 06:45 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I'm more of the quite type of person. I mean I don't usually talk in my classes, unless i know people.

If this is the case man, make friends. Maybe crack a joke or 2 in class when the teacher says something funny. That's how I got known in school, teacher would say something and you make a witty comment. ;P Don't be too late though or you've lost it. there's a 3-5 second window haha. ;P People laugh, people get to know you, be confident. Do that for a week or 2 and then start talking to people, hang out with people and the rest will fall into place. The most important part my man, is to be confident. ^^
(11-12-2010, 03:15 AM)QnA Wrote: If this is the case man, make friends. Maybe crack a joke or 2 in class when the teacher says something funny. That's how I got known in school, teacher would say something and you make a witty comment. ;P Don't be too late though or you've lost it. there's a 3-5 second window haha. ;P People laugh, people get to know you, be confident. Do that for a week or 2 and then start talking to people, hang out with people and the rest will fall into place. The most important part my man, is to be confident. ^^

BAHAHAHAH BRO, That is EXACTLY what I do. It's why I have many friends, girls/boys.
(11-12-2010, 03:32 AM)Emotion Wrote: BAHAHAHAH BRO, That is EXACTLY what I do. It's why I have many friends, girls/boys.

Yep, that is until I dropped out like an idiot. >_>
Why would you drop out man, school is so fun. I simply love it.
(11-12-2010, 03:33 AM)Emotion Wrote: Why would you drop out man, school is so fun. I simply love it.

I was skipping school, getting into drugs and a lot of trouble. I ended up getting 18 months probation. >_>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is a belt always necessary in business professional dress for women? Odis Saltern 1 473 06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Injection
  Women Problems. SniperRiflezzzz 11 1,500 10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  Women... Kriminal 26 2,568 07-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Solidify