Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Rip Blu-ray/ DVD and Videos to iPad/iPhone/iPod in easiest way?
Question
1. Why we need to Rip Blu-ray/DVD and videos before they can be played on iPad/iPhone/iPod?
1. Is there one item that can Rip Blu-ray/DVD as well as convert general videos to Apple device?
2. If have one, can it convert all of the files in quickest and easiest way?
Answer
Blu-ray, compared with general disc, has more capacity for it is two-side holder. Like general DVDs and videos, as their format are not compatible with our Apple devices, if we want to enjoy with them, we should rip them to iPad compatible format. Meanwhile, iPad and other portable Apple devices have become more and more popular. Therefore, looking for a bridge or link between Blu-ray/DVD/videos and Apple devices seems inevitable.
Here I will recommend you one Blu-ray to iPad Ripper , which can solve all the problems. That is, it can rip Blu-ray to iPad, iPhone and iPod, burn DVD and convert videos as well. Besides, it can convert bundles of videos one time, and has an intuitive interface and many other functions, which absolutely will help you convert them in quickest and easiest way.

How to Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPhone/iPod?
How to Burn DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod?
How to Convert Video to iPad/iPhone/iPod?
How to transfer videos with iPad Converter
Make preparation:
You should free download Tipard Blu-ray to iPad Ripper first on your computer, and then following the tips to install it, you will have it run on your computer.
[Image: interface.jpg]

Step Way to Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPhone/iPod
Step1. Load Blu-ray -- Click [img] http://www.ipadvideoconverters.com/image...rofile.jpg [/img] to add videos on Blu-ray Disc to Blu-ray to iPad HD Converter. Meanwhile, you can trim, crop the video and add watermark and adjust saturation and contrast for it.
Step2.Set output format –Choose "iPad"/ “iPhone”/ “iPod”in the left drop-down menu of "Profile" and choose format in the right drop-down menu. Choose in [Image: profile.jpg] to set output format and [img] http://www.ipadvideoconverters.com/image...browse.jpg[/img] to choose target folder for your converted files.
Step3. Convert – Press [img] http://www.ipadvideoconverters.com/image...onvert.jpg [/img] to convert videos

Step Way to Burn DVD to iPad/iPhone/iPod
Step 1: Load DVD
Click "Load DVD" to get your DV videos for converting.
Step 2: Set output format
From the first drop-down list to choose the right category as iPad/iPhone/iPod and from the next one to set the output format which is supported by iPad/iPhone/iPod. Settings button will help you to make one more step to set video and audio settings.
Step 3: Choose Destination
If you don't want to put your converted files in the default folder, you can click "Browse" to choose destination.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Click "Convert" to start converting DV videos.

This can also be reached by using DVD to iPad Converter

Step Way to Convert Videos to iPad/iPhone/iPod
Step 1: Add Files
Click “Add File” to browse the computer and find out the videos for converting.
Step 2: Set output format
From the first drop-down list to choose the right category as iPad/iPhone/iPod and from the next one to set the output format which is supported by iPad/iPhone/iPod. Settings button will help you to make one more step to set video and audio settings.
Step 3: Choose Destination
If you don't want to put your converted files in the default folder, you can click "Browse" to choose destination.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Click "Convert" to start converting videos.

This Function and effect can also be reached by iPad Video Converter

So many advantages of Blu-ray to iPad Converter will help you to convert DV video to iPad or other popular portable devices smoothly and quickly.

Blu-ray to iPad Ripper
Blu-ray to iPad
iPad Converters
iPad Video Converter for Mac
iPad HD video Converter for Mac
iPad HD Video Converter
DVD to iPad
Blu-ray to iPad
DVD to iPad Converter
Not even close the right section buddy, your in the Automobile section..
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
... how.. why.. would anyone think his is automobile related.. Please move.
ya not even close to the right section.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
Wow, this is a weird one. I guess I'll move it to home entertainment, seeing as your talking about DVD's and videos. In future please try and pay attention to forum descriptions.
Nice tutorial mate. Very simple,thank you very much!
That's really weird,Ninja
I hope you guys realize that he is a spammer trying to get people to download his horrible products.
Its extremely obvious. He never posts, he only makes threads. And all of them have to do with converting videos for apple products.

Obvious spammer is completely obvious.

/reported.

-Shroomish.
Nice tutorial! It looks very simple. I haven't tried any of the software though, but may if I buy myself an iPad for Christmas.
I will check this tut later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easiest Icloud Support Number (+1)-855-834-2053 toll-free benzonancy 0 454 03-12-2020, 03:31 AM
Last Post: benzonancy