Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cons of Jailbreaking?
People saying it voids the warrently are kinda wrong, iv only tested it in the UK but jailbreaking it doesn't void the warrenty, if you do a full system restore before taking it to apple ( at least the apple near me ^_^ ) then the warrenty isn't void, however i haven't tested it on the iPod 4 but i have on the iPhone 4.

I woulnd't really advise you to test it though, the aple store near me is full of noobs, lol.

(12-15-2010, 10:15 AM)Katz Wrote: People saying it voids the warrently are kinda wrong, iv only tested it in the UK but jailbreaking it doesn't void the warrenty, if you do a full system restore before taking it to apple ( at least the apple near me ^_^ ) then the warrenty isn't void, however i haven't tested it on the iPod 4 but i have on the iPhone 4.

I woulnd't really advise you to test it though, the aple store near me is full of noobs, lol.

Yeah, if you just system restore, you get your warranty back ^^
When I jailbroke mine, sure it was cool for a bit, but changing it back was a nightmare. I basically had to resore everything and reinstall everything. Takes ages
Ninja
More apps, being able to have full control of your phone like a pc, or mac... also you can run a command terminal and get some apps for free that cost in Apple app store
All it does is void your warranty. It's also completely legal. If your warranty has already expired then go for it!
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
From experience JB'ing iphones+ipod touches, I've found that it inevitably makes the devices run slower, they crash more and are more of a pain overall.

But I think the apps and stuff outweigh those problems..
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
Slow, Crash, 3G is tethered so if it is shutoff it can't be turned on except with a computer.
Cydia is extremely slow and Rock is no longer available.
You would just have to try it yourself and see if you like it.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Well there isn't as of now in my opinion being that it's legal and all. But it most everyone is gonna say void your iPod/iPhone whatever. But I'd say if you're using a iPod Touch 1G/2G it eats a ton of your ram done and crashes quite often.
It will make your phone slower.
Battery is shorter.
You can't upgrade iOS's.
Security holes.
ect...

Jailbreaking you could easily get anything on your iPhone you wish.
If it messes up in process, you could easily fix it. I'd definitely jailbreak.

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking the iOS - The Basics xadamxk 0 966 10-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 3 922 07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  [eBook]★►►Get your iOs apps for free◄◄★[No Jailbreaking required]★Direct from AppStor Farren 2 1,397 08-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  The Pro's and Con's of Jailbreaking Pineapple 14 1,701 01-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Last Post: iMario
  Adding Cracked Apps to iTouch (without Jailbreaking)? Twicks 4 1,654 11-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Twicks