Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Feeling Depressed?
I appreciate what you're dong here. I just want to point out that it's very common for reads like these to be taken sub consciously offensively by someone who actually does feel this way. It's rare for someone to read something like this and actually go "oh, well I'm not going to kill myself anymore now!" Unless they never really were going to in the first place, and were more so looking for attention. "A cry for help." I'm not trying to bash your thread, I think it's great. Just giving you an FYI.
Yes I know that but as I said before, This is for people who can use it and need it. Like I said again, I'm suffering from depression but I had the insight to realize it and seek help. I assume others will too.
I have depression, and I can safely say that this is an accurate listing of symptoms.
(11-12-2010, 07:43 PM)RtK Wrote: I have depression, and I can safely say that this is an accurate listing of symptoms.

Thanks =)
Wow! A lot more detailed than my blog http://syntax-understanding-depression.blogspot.com/ . Nice work!
(11-13-2010, 09:15 AM)SYNTAX ERR0R Wrote: Wow! A lot more detailed than my blog http://syntax-understanding-depression.blogspot.com/ . Nice work!

Thanks =D I might be adding more too..
I do have some symptoms of depression but I still enjoy life at times. Some time I remember where I came from and get happy, other times idgaf about life.
(11-13-2010, 10:55 AM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: I do have some symptoms of depression but I still enjoy life at times. Some time I remember where I came from and get happy, other times idgaf about life.

Well it's good that you feel happy at some points.
I love this. Although I don't think it is necessary, I appreciate the time spent in trying to help people.
(11-14-2010, 08:45 AM)solaceface Wrote: I love this. Although I don't think it is necessary, I appreciate the time spent in trying to help people.

I'd say helping people is necessary.. even if it's only a few.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 837 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 973 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 867 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 690 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 814 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost