Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Macbook Air?
It is way to fragile and has such a weird shape to hold. It is not worth the price.
If you are gunna buy a Macbook, get a Macbook pro.
[Image: witness.png]
HF- Witness
GT- i be Witness
I've had the Mac Air 2010 model and it's pretty cool if you travel a lot because it's very compact and you can take it wherever you want without taking to much space in your travel bag.
My friends told me it was cool.
You would be better off getting the Pro instead.
I think its a ripoff. I perfer windows any day.
The MacBook air is great for an "On the Go, Buisness-Man". It is great for traveling with
It sounds awesome, wonder about the price tag though.
As a huge Apple fan and iMac/Macbook user - I'd advise not purchasing any of their "Air" products. They are extremely shitty compared to the Macbook Pro. If you're looking into purchasing an Apple laptop - look into the Pro's and nothing more.

Sure - they're 1lb heavier and an inch larger, but it's worth the extra money. I haven't had one problem in this past year with mine. On the side - I've never had a problem with my iMac 27' either in the past three years of ownership.

Never buy a company's half-ass cheaper model if you're looking into a long term use of a laptop.
I have the Mid 2010 13 inch MacBook pro, I don't like the Airs because they're too small for me.
[Image: 259.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Macbook Pro <3 Pokémon 54 14,451 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Party
  Macbook drivers for Windows 7 Help Adlil 4 1,811 07-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  The new Macbook Pro! 5C4RF4C3 28 5,566 01-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold