Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humpty Dumpty [3D]
I was wondering what anyone else's insights were on this movie for starters? Smile

I realize that no trailers or movie previews have come out, but so far there is the poster and some music..

http://www.myspace.com/humptydumptymovie

What are your guesses for this movie being a good seller? I was looking through a few of the future movie releases and this one stood out a bit for me. For some reason people are saying it has the potential to be a classic. And it's very unique too. Using Humpty Dumpty as a character in a horror movie from a tale everyone knows.

[Image: humpty1.jpg]
Wow I can't watch I don't have flash cause I'm on iPhone...I'll post feedback tomorrow
Good tactic, take what we all see as 'good' and 'pleasant' childhood stories, and twist them into our nightmares. I like it, can't wait to see xD
I tried looking at the origins of the nursery rhyme and it didn't come up with a lot. Apparently there are 2 versions of it, and no one really knows its meaning. However there are suggestions that it's not so much of a story, but more of a puzzle instead. So that should add to more of the mystery for the movie as well.
More and more good fantasy figures are going bad.
Here, in The Netherlands, they made a horror movie about Sinter Klaas (Sint Nicholas).
I guess it will get some views. Just because it's so weird.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(11-08-2010, 09:31 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: More and more good fantasy figures are going bad.
Here, in The Netherlands, they made a horror movie about Sinter Klaas (Sint Nicholas).
I guess it will get some views. Just because it's so weird.

I would agree, they made something about the tradition of Halloween for those who don't give out candy in the movie Trick R Treat. I can't think of many others at the moment, but it's starting to become a slight trend in my opinion. Smile
looks cool i gotta check it out
Next: "The Teletubbies Blood Hungry"

Can't wait. >:]
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Wow , where has all the good ideas gone. Why would they think this movie is going to be any good, especially in 3D, Every movie now days thinks they can pull off a good movie just because of 3D.. And the only one that has so far IMO is Avatar.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
I like how no where in the rythm an egg wasn't even mentioned and yet, a film about a killer egg? Well. I'll watch it anyway.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.