Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Depressed :(
It's important to recognize your feelings for what they really are. Are you depressed? I personally think you're confused, and it's really bumming you out. Here you have this girl that said she wants to be with you, but it with someone else. Do you wait or... Do you ask her? Or do you go after the other girl who's caught your interest. That creates a small loop of confusion, that you go back and forward back and forward in your mind. That's what makes you sad in my opinion. I suggest you go for the other girl, as a girl who can't decide if she wants to be with you WHILE going out with someone else, is likely more confused than you are, or doesn't know how to be honest with you and say that she doesn't want to be with you.
Lin's might be right, did u asked the first girl?
(11-11-2010, 09:57 AM)Herm1t Wrote: Lin's might be right, did u asked the first girl?

She is going out with another guy. So she basically lied to my face. Sad
Just let things happen.

With this kind of stuff, you can never plan ahead (girls are a P.I.T.A). Go and be as charming as you can to both girls, and see what happens (or which happens first).

Personally, I think its fun to flirt with girls (who flirt back) when they are dating someone. Its more of a challenge Tongue especially if she's dating a dick, so its a big "fudge you" to the guy Tongue
Yeah, what he said. Don't be trying to get next to a new girl, til you know you're "done" with the old one. That just complicates things for everybody.
At most, this would be considered situational depression.
Well she just broke up with her boyfriend and I'm starting to get closer to the other girl.

I'm not really sure which one to go for. So idk, the one that broke up with her boyfriend probably won't date anyone around here, because she says to many people hurt her, which i highly doubt she will keep that promise.
Atm all I do is mess around with chicks in my school. I don't take them seriously nor could I ever. Most of them are immature and only want attention anyway..
This isn't depression, unless you're waking up and going to sleep sad every day, have problems eating, and whatnot.

What makes you think this new girl likes you?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Yea girls are wierd ass creatures. But you can use the other girl to make her feel jelous (doesnt work 50% of the time can tell you that lol)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 868 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 814 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Down and depressed gtsmith10 3 869 02-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 811 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  Heartbroken, Depressed, Life Dysthymic 7 1,448 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Koekert