Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEWWW ITTTT
His grammar doesn't really matter, what matters is that we understood him.
(11-04-2010, 09:56 AM)Science Wrote: Your grammar is really poor, but I understand your feeling. I really hope you get to be in the HJT some day.

See he understands, Its like dangling a nice steak in front of a dog, teasing him with it, then slapping him on the nose, and tossing the steak into a cage with a cougar in it.
(11-04-2010, 01:19 PM)Fallenour Wrote: See he understands, Its like dangling a nice steak in front of a dog, teasing him with it, then slapping him on the nose, and tossing the steak into a cage with a cougar in it.
Great amazing explanation, Fallenour.
It honestly makes no sense to me. You need to be more literate as well to be in the HJ squad. Even if you know what your doing with HiJackThis logs... You still need to have the ability to explain the steps to take for getting rid of an infection in a way that anyone can understand.
I really don't see why this is in the Emotional Assistance forum. This is something that I would typically be able to find in the OSHIT section. Please post wisely, as members here generally do not take very kindly to LQP.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
This isn't an emotional issue, nor are you asking for help.