Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Life Advice.. (Very Serious) Someone Please Read
I just posted this on HF and was told to try here, This is a copy and paste of message I posted

The Following post is sort of long, but explains a lot. If you are to respond keep in mind this is rather serious. Trolls, Flamers, and HF prepubescent children stay out of this.

No Flamers
No Trolls
No people lacking common sense and reasoning on a higher maturity level of that of a 12 year old Halo 3 'Tea Bagger'

Spoiler added so the disclaimer will be paid attention to.

Well you are still young so have alot to look foward too.
By reading this it sounds like you have really bad parents and your life may seem bad.
But many people are like you and get through this so you can too.
Do good at school and go to university then you can get a good job and can look after yourself.
Right now I would stay with Sarah but make sure you do your work for school. If she's the main thing in your life I wouldn't leave her.

On a side note ditch the drugs. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Thank you for the response

As for me getting through this school wise, I can't I have missed 21 days and cannot get credit this year and am already a year behind. I have had a plan for military, army specifically and I stayed in school to join because I thought you had to have high school diploma. I found out the loop hole recruiters don't tell kids because of overdraft (more soldiers than needed) If you score so high on your ASVAB you can still join and my plan has always been go Delta by the end or other Black Ops and I have a long list of things to do in army to get me there its not just go infintry and hope Delta notices me Smile

As for Sarah I am staying with her regaurdless of the bullshit and drama it brings because its the one thing that stops me from doing stupid crap like fighting, running, or just ending it...
She is the one anchor that keeps me sane and the fact she is into everything i am helps lol

My parents just are not parents and forget there pasts. My mother preaches about pot, when shes drunk she tells me storys about her and my dad were the exact same. My dad has a Soldier mentality and didn't really have a father and had me at 20 he basically doesn't know anything but do as told or tell someone to do something. I've learned not to blame him they just had me way to young and just had nothing to lead from.

I know people are in my situation and truthfully i think i posted for sympathy so someone not in my life could say your right your not the evil child people make me out to be, just a good kid in a bad situation like so many people are..

As for stopping my 'drug use' Smile, I will soon and I know marijuana is a depressent and i know i self medicate with it because its an escape... I will before the army and leave it behind, till then if it helps and does more good than damage I can't find a reason not to..
Not to be at all angry with your response, however saying you have a long life ahead of you and it will get better is very hard to tell teenagers... I've been on Earth for 16 years and the last 6 have been bad and thats all i can remember is fighting to do what i can do not say well through the struggles it will get better...

Also I had a problem before with i guess no one being there to guide me I never really grew up so to speak so i had a bad immature attitude of i do what i want, when i want, if you don't like it fudge off and out... I left that behind
Well maybe you wanting to join the army may bring you and your father closer. He can help train you and give an insight of what it's like.
Your schools are really harse on you's, 21 days and get no credit for the year, dam. Sad
My father maybe only because he likes teaching me because he is in ANOC where he is learning advanced networking (He is signal) and he spent 4 hours discussing things how why ect, but he enjoys the idea of a son but not the responsibilty it brings

He tells me I could move from here to there and stay with him if I wanted just for a couple weeks, and tells me if there is ever a problem just call but we went through that and my mom and I learned he doesn't freakin care and finds it an annoyance to get a call about the newest problem and in the end he never agrees because like the school she is my mother i should shut up listen and everything would be fine....

I linked my mum to the thread maybe she will read it, and maybe there is a 2% chance she will actually listen to what I have written and understand I have nothing and no reason so why not do this or that, I am a danger to myself and others because those that have nothing to live for will do anything and my increasingly bad arguements is pushing me to the edge where I am at the point... If i am gonna be told and made out to a bad ass then... why not?
You may have bad parents but you should still look after yourself and your future.
Missing 21 school days and not get credit for the year was your responsibility and you shouldn't have let that happen unless there was a proper serious reason.
Your mum should wise up and learn to be a mother same as your dad. Your parents should support you, that's one main attribute of a parent. As for her not working and sitting around wasting her life, it's her lose not yours. You should still go out and enjoy your life with Sarah. Smile
Sorry if i just seem bitchy and talkitive...

Missing 21 days was mostly my fault and I do except that

Her not getting a job does effect me because i cant have crap i want, so i find alternative means to an end. most people I say this to they tell me to stop being spoiled but i kinda have nothing right now
Thank you for your thoughts, I am about to go to the hospital to check if i sustained an injury in the line of idiocy while fighting.. well more jumped but that is another long long long story

As far as school though she wants me keep going because they dont make the actual denial till the end of the year and we could appeal it because all of the days are excused -air quotes- but truthfully i talked to the VP of attendance today and he said i have basically no chance so can i keep going ya but why? ya know, there isnt a reason behind it...

Again thanks... Bye
Go out and get a job, work for it and then you'll enjoy whatever you want more. Smile
You will feel like you working towards something and earned whatever you want.
Your dad must have to pay money for you as your parents are spilt, why don't you get him give it directly to you and not your mum?
In there eyes I am a child and not capable of resposiblity because if I cant pass 10th grade... Although in all my classes they all came to me for answers and explanations..

A job lol ive tryed they tell me no because they cant or wont drive me or they just dont want me to have money and my mom never let me get a permit because thats a responsibilty i cant handle and she would have to add me to her insurance

They are not technically divorced so no child support yet.. he sends like 100 a month sometimes 200 for me my sis and my mum (sis is 12 and my mom manipulates her to her side)

Money wise I am fudged hence i sell here and there to do a little of this and that
To be able to get in a car and go to the gas station for a drink and go home is a feeling ive only known once but it was one i will never forget because of home good i felt like i can do that because i have that money... Ive never been aloud to handle money or know finances with my parents so money mangement came slow to me but now im still the same 10 year old kid my dad left me as when he left me for work
Man, I'm sorry to hear that your having such a hard time. I wish I could help you. I just prayed for you. I hope God helps you out. And if anyone is atheist please don't flame me. I'm just trying to help this person! Good luck with life OP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Advice XIII 2 782 08-23-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  My life, all downhill (long read) HF.Onetwo 2 771 03-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  my shitty life (would like advice) The_Digital_Soldier 8 2,297 07-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Should I stay, or should I go... (general life advice) PoisoNinja 16 4,154 06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Glassy
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,730 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L