Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Homework Small Interview pl0x
Hey i got homework from HST Class

i need to take interview of a person who works, and has health insurance.

anyone here and can help me out?

QUESTIONS:
1.What do you do for living?

2. Do you have health insurance? if so, what type of insurance plan do you have?

3. are you satisfied withe the care you receive?

4. are you satisfied with the cost of your insurance?

5. Explain one positive experience, if any, you have had with your health insurance?

explain one negative experience, if any, you have had with your health insurance?

7. what do you see the main problems with the current health care system in the united states?

8.what suggestions do you have to reform the current health care system?

9. would you be in favor of universal health insurance in the united states? if so, how do you propose it should be financed? if not why not?

10. what other thoughts would you like to share about health care system in america?

P.S: i cant interview my parent LOL.
1. What do you do for living?
I'm a software engineer.

2. Do you have health insurance? if so, what type of insurance plan do you have?
Yes I have health insurance; it's a standard in our benefits package. My health insurance is preferred provider and covers medical, dental and vision.

3. Are you satisfied with the care you receive?
So far, yes. I don't make it a habit to go to the doctor's office so I present little oppurtunity to be let down.

4. Are you satisfied with the cost of your insurance?
Absolutely.

5. Explain one positive experience, if any, you have had with your health insurance?
I've been with the same insurance plan for the past three years and have yet to really interact with them.

6. Explain one negative experience, if any, you have had with your health insurance?
Same answer as above.

7. What do you see the main problems with the current health care system in the United States?
The obvious issues are cost and flexibility. The more flexible your plan the more it costs; just to be able to see a doctor of your choice. This wouldn't be such an issue if there were more options for people. But most are stuck with the insurance plan provided through their employer because going outside of your benefits package increases costs and also increases the stress and potential for gaps.

8. what suggestions do you have to reform the current health care system?
I feel health care needs to be more normalized and closely regulated. Truthfully there's little I could add here that wouldn't be a regurgitation of the two bills that were passed earlier this year. So long as the health care system is monitored so that is doesn't take people for a ride and those covered by insurance received the benefits of what they're paying for- I'm okay.

9. Would you be in favor of universal health insurance in the united states? if so, how do you propose it should be financed? if not why not?
So long as the option for alternative health care plans remain viable. If the government sponsors a universal health care plan I feel that it should just be a net to catch those incapable of obtaining health insurance on their own. In other words it should be a catchall for the unemployed or those working for employers that do not offer health insurance benefits.

10. What other thoughts would you like to share about health care system in America?
I'm ambivilant about the health care system in the US. It's obvious that right now it isn't working. Too many people don't have insurance at all; many of them actively employed but with companies that are getting away with not providing health insurance. Nobody wants to see the government invoke more spending but basic health care is worth, in my opinion, the additional taxes.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Damn shove you got lucky.
Thanks for the helpful answers, Disease. I notice that you are keeping informed about the mid-term elections as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macbeth, English homework help asap! para67 1 1,243 09-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Last Post: anafaffep
  Helping people do Homework/Essays!!! homeworkhelper 1 954 10-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: edwardbutler
  C Language Homework. finnishhacker 0 588 05-16-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: finnishhacker
  Quick math homework help? Maca 2 765 11-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Doldol
  Math homework help aporter1 1 713 06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity