Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What are you issues?
(11-02-2010, 05:38 PM)Alexandrite Wrote: I hate being pleasant and kind, that's for the weak. I like to appear forceful, mean, dominant.
I have an obsession with power.
I often get psychotic thoughts and want to make people suffer.
I suffer from what's called a 'mini heart attack'. This usually happens daily, it's a quick and painful shock to the heart, from bottom to top, I can't hide it, people notice.

I think I suffer from some of the same issues, pertaining especially to your obsession with power and being in control. I try to tell myself that my hatred and forcefulness towards others and the world is not healthy, but I sometimes can't help myself from lashing out sometimes. I wouldn't really consider it "anger management" relates issues, because I feel that I can control my anger with ease. It's not that I can't control my anger and frustration towards society, it's that something deep down doesn't want me to. It can be quite irritating, and I have lost many relationships with relatives and friends due to this problem.

I'm happy to hear that I may not be the only one. Thanks for sharing.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Ever since my mom died, I've had to keep my siblings together and strong but it's hard. I can't be weak and I have to always be strong for them but I don't have anyone to just vent to and lean on. I support them in every way I can (financially, emotionally...) but when I need someone for me...I have no one. I can't even go to my aunts, uncles, and cousins because they treat us like we're outsiders nor do they care about us.

It's hard not to cry when I'm alone...but i can't help it. It's hard to be the person your family depends on and it's like the weight of the world is on your shoulders...
A little more than slightly overweight
Attached to girls too easily
Aroused to easily
Stressed a bit about school
Swear too much (I don't on the forums)
Get pissed to easily (lol)
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legal Issues IzziRio 2 741 06-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Dawn
  Hey, I'm back again... Girl issues... Lewis_Smith95 4 1,140 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Father issues. Anonimity 1 717 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Annuit Coeptis
  Marriage Issues LovingMyKids4 6 1,130 06-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Girl issues, should i or not? merlyn1259 8 1,576 02-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Secrets