Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Money Installing Apps[Iphone/Itouch/Ipad]
[Image: wqtJX.png]
iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Required

[Image: 3aH75.png]

Youve Heard of Apperang, Now try AppRedeem! They Pay You Instant Paypal Cash for installing apps! Join Now While Payouts are still high!

Make Sure to Sign Up With Your Paypal Email Address!

Click Any Pic To Sign Up!

If they say you are ineligible try signing up from a US Proxy

awwwwww does nt work in my country.Ah well saved me setting up a paypal account Sad
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Make Sure to Sign Up With Your Paypal Email Address!
no it does nt matter.They dont accept german acounts.well thats what its telling me anyways when i click on sign up.And my paypal is the german version too!!!
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
(11-03-2010, 04:22 PM)NinJa_12 Wrote: no it does nt matter.They dont accept german acounts.well thats what its telling me anyways when i click on sign up.And my paypal is the german version too!!!

theyll pay to any paypal that accept USD, but i think that you need a US ip adress
yes i think that is the problem.i always find it hard to find decent working us proxies which arent transparent.Sad.I think ill keep looking after to see if i can get a decent working annonymous proxie which will not actually reveal where i am.I love playing around with my iphone and installing new things so i think this would be the perfect little time waster for me whilst actually making abit of money lol.
(11-03-2010, 05:25 PM)NinJa_12 Wrote: yes i think that is the problem.i always find it hard to find decent working us proxies which arent transparent.Sad.I think ill keep looking after to see if i can get a decent working annonymous proxie which will not actually reveal where i am.I love playing around with my iphone and installing new things so i think this would be the perfect little time waster for me whilst actually making abit of money lol.

ok, good luck to you. ive completed almost all of thier offers so far!
Does this work in Macedonia as well?
from what i was told this might be US only, so sign up thru a US proxy. then you can use your normal internet to DL the apps and get paid.
(11-04-2010, 06:01 AM)Invisible Wrote: from what i was told this might be US only, so sign up thru a US proxy. then you can use your normal internet to DL the apps and get paid.
Alright, will try soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,034 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 846 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,896 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  [Game] Make money from playing a game Twidler 1 756 04-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Make Money for Uploading Photos Thomas 0 750 11-27-2013, 11:25 AM