Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razor v3 unlock help
hey all,i if m not sureany one knows alot about this but i just thought i would ask just on the off chance.

so, i,ve got a razor v3 phone (i know i know old as hell,got an iphone too just want this unlocked)and it is currently asking for a subsidy password which you normally get from the provider for free after a certain amount of time.

iv read various forums and the i found a tool called easyp2k unlocker.It does not work in any OS after xp and i have windows seven.someone mentioned that i could run it in a virtual machine with xp which i have tried but it gets to unlocking and then the usb cuts off and does,nt actually unlock it and then sticks on powering down.i think it has something to do with the mounting of the usb device in the VM and thats whats stopping the process but i cant be sure.I would be very grateful if some one could point me in the right direction to updated tools that actually work in windows seven or if someone has a copy of motools 6.2 that actually works
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
If you need unlock code means you can get the unlock code here http://www.prounlocking.com/unlock-your-phone/rs8wp2/ and also get the unlock instruction in the same site...With the help of this you can unlock easily.....
Also do it for you at a price.try visiting your local cell phone shop. They might be able to it for you at a price.
its ok guys iv finally managed to get it IMEI unlocked from the origional provider as it has been over three years since it was bought.thanks for taking the time to reply.Much appreciated Smile
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
(01-12-2011, 01:12 AM)haifa Wrote: If you need unlock code means you can get the unlock code here http://www.prounlocking.com/unlock-your-phone/rs8wp2/ and also get the unlock instruction in the same site...With the help of this you can unlock easily.....

thank you friend!!
If you need to unlock it contact me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free XACTLYSIN 22 6,634 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: rethu
  Iphone 4s Factory unlock? Wizard 3 1,048 03-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  Unlock Code? Mark Webber 4 1,117 03-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Last Post: jothsha