Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what happend to my thread?
i had created a web design tutorial, and i go to check my thread and its gone.

It had no DL links

and it was getting great feedback.

so why was it junked?
Luks like th3 fbi dont liekz u
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
It had a malvager link. We are restricting links to hacking or warez sites. I don't want this place to be full of links and discussions about hacking. We are a technie site. Since I was going to remove the Malvager credit link it seemed appropriate to just remove the thread.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-12-2009, 12:29 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It had a malvager link. We are restricting links to hacking or warez sites. I don't want this place to be full of links and discussions about hacking. We are a technie site. Since I was going to remove the Malvager credit link it seemed appropriate to just remove the thread.

how? i could have easily removed the links.

luckily i saved the thread can i repost and remove the links?
Yes you can. I just didn't want to only remove the credit.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
@Omniscient

I've posted plenty of helpful open-source/freeware on this site, hope they don't get mistaken for warez.

Omniscient is saying correct this is not hackforums.net this is supportforums.net
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-13-2009, 12:25 AM)Danger Wrote: Omniscient is saying correct this is not hackforums.net this is supportforums.net

So stop talking about hackforums.net, we don't need to talk about that site here. Two different sites brah
(10-13-2009, 03:23 AM)GizSho Wrote: So stop talking about ha*********.net, we don't need to talk about that site here. Two different sites brah

Yes thankyou.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
yes. SF for the win! Big Grin
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -