Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last girl thread guys i promise!
Im gonna be posting this here and on HF because i want as much advice as i can get.

K so i just met this girl 2 days ago. And we have been literally talking every single minute that we have been awake. Our communication through IM and Txts are GREAT. She told me that she loved me 3 hours ago. Im ok with it. Theres a difference between love and in love.We play 20 questions a lot and she asks me a lot about past relationships and what i've done with girls in the past. Im 16 shes 15. She also told me she likes me a lot. heres where im having problems. I'm currently talking to 2 of my friends on xbox and they're telling me to ask her out this weekend when we hang out. And im gonna. But i want to do it in a txt cuz shes really shy irl. But they're telling me no do it in person.

Question? should i do it in person?
If so what do i say? its a lot easier to ask out in txts.

Advice?
Yeah, do it in person. The thing is, while you're with her, your going to have to get used to doing things in person anyways. Who want's to keep it a texting relationship? (Just to ease the situation for you, I call those types of relationships "relationshit" lol)

In all seriousness however, If she is shy, get her sometime when you 2 are alone. Aside from everyone else, have a nice talk between the 2 of you. Don't just bring her somewhere out of nowhere and ask her right away. Chat a little to get her relaxed. That should be enough for her to feel comfortable around you talking. Then ask her, and smile. If she is super super shy, she might say "No" over a text if she gets really scared, and girls are not like that. It's confusing, but don't listen to them for things like that. Trust me i've learned this lol. If they said no with things like that, they really don't mean it (especially since you know her feelings for you) and they will only end up regretting it, and feeling scared to ask you again after they've already said no because they already made a choice. It's human nature, understand it.

Talk to her for a bit, while you two are one on one. Make sure she's in a comfortable position to hear the words from you (meaning she's not as nervous about being around you, and talking). Then ask her out. All you have to do is set the mood. Society always tends to want to resort to non-direct ways of doing the things we are scared to do. It's easier, but makes things worse.
(10-31-2010, 11:13 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah, do it in person. The thing is, while you're with her, your going to have to get used to doing things in person anyways. Who want's to keep it a texting relationship? (Just to ease the situation for you, I call those types of relationships "relationshit" lol)

In all seriousness however, If she is shy, get her sometime when you 2 are alone. Aside from everyone else, have a nice talk between the 2 of you. Don't just bring her somewhere out of nowhere and ask her right away. Chat a little to get her relaxed. That should be enough for her to feel comfortable around you talking. Then ask her, and smile. If she is super super shy, she might say "No" over a text if she gets really scared, and girls are not like that. It's confusing, but don't listen to them for things like that. Trust me i've learned this lol. If they said no with things like that, they really don't mean it (especially since you know her feelings for you) and they will only end up regretting it, and feeling scared to ask you again after they've already said no because they already made a choice. It's human nature, understand it.

Talk to her for a bit, while you two are one on one. Make sure she's in a comfortable position to hear the words from you (meaning she's not as nervous about being around you, and talking). Then ask her out. All you have to do is set the mood. Society always tends to want to resort to non-direct ways of doing the things we are scared to do. It's easier, but makes things worse.

How should i word it thou. -.- like i dont wanna be like "you should be my girlfriend."
It is painfully obvious she is into you, just say "would you like to be my girlfriend" or something similar.
(11-01-2010, 02:08 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: It is painfully obvious she is into you, just say "would you like to be my girlfriend" or something similar.

15? dangerous territoriality for me obviously.
Regardless.
IMHO only. She is hooked on you based on your OP.
There is an old theory.... "treat em mean keep em keen".
Now this is not supposed to be taken literally but for what it is.
IMHO you should not ask her out.
2 reasons.
1 It will ultimately make her want you more if you hold out on her. (above theory)
2 She is young and it cant hurt to go slow. Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well, first thing is this doesnt have to be your last girl thread were always here to help. second i would do it in person for sure man i have asked 1 girl out by text and it was an automatic no and im sure it would be with this girl to because he just doesnt show you have any balls. I would just get her comfortable around you when your hanging out and give your friends a signal to walk out of the room for a bit and then you can ask her out.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(11-01-2010, 02:51 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 15? dangerous territoriality for me obviously.
Regardless.
2 reasons.
1 It will ultimately make her want you more if you hold out on her. (above theory)
I'm Afraid that if i take it slow someone else will ask her out. A lot of people like her. And i kinda feel special and that i should take the advantage that she really likes me back. She obviously likes me a lot cuz shes always talking to me.
(11-01-2010, 02:51 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 15? dangerous territoriality for me obviously.
Regardless.
2 reasons.

Thats true, BUT girls change their mind a LOT faster than guys do Smile so you don't want to hold off too long, because she will move on. I guarantee it.
During the time you're not "Dating" her, you will have to spend lots of time with her, make her have a reason for liking you even more. Make things fun for her. Do fun things with her to make sure that she is happy with you. Then eventually she will warm up to you and probably be less shy also. Then it would be easier to ask her out. Hope I put that in the right words.
I'm going to be honest with you being that my current relationship started out as texting. She had added me as a friend on Facebook and I asked if she knew me and we've been talking ever since.

But you'll definitely want to ask her out in person which is what I did, otherwise you can't be 100% certain that you two will click in real life. I went hiking with her and asked her out, but that's just me.

Anyways, your situation was pretty much EXACTLY just like how mine was. And we're doing great so far. And I know what you mean about a lot of people liking her, a lot of guys liked and still like my girlfriend, so you can't go to slow. If you want more information, you can send me a PM and i'll be glad to explain pretty much step by step how mine went and developed.

Be glad to help out a fellow HJT Squad member.

Regards,
Zurmi
(11-01-2010, 08:19 AM)Infinity Wrote: Thats true, BUT girls change their mind a LOT faster than guys do Smile so you don't want to hold off too long, because she will move on. I guarantee it.
During the time you're not "Dating" her, you will have to spend lots of time with her, make her have a reason for liking you even more. Make things fun for her. Do fun things with her to make sure that she is happy with you. Then eventually she will warm up to you and probably be less shy also. Then it would be easier to ask her out. Hope I put that in the right words.
But i don't wanna do that and then become best friends with her and then her not like me more than a friend anymore -.-
(11-01-2010, 08:22 AM)Zurmi Wrote: I'm going to be honest with you being that my current relationship started out as texting. She had added me as a friend on Facebook and I asked if she knew me and we've been talking ever since.

But you'll definitely want to ask her out in person which is what I did, otherwise you can't be 100% certain that you two will click in real life. I went hiking with her and asked her out, but that's just me.

Anyways, your situation was pretty much EXACTLY just like how mine was. And we're doing great so far. And I know what you mean about a lot of people liking her, a lot of guys liked and still like my girlfriend, so you can't go to slow. If you want more information, you can send me a PM and i'll be glad to explain pretty much step by step how mine went and developed.

Be glad to help out a fellow HJT Squad member.

Regards,
Zurmi
thanks for the advice bro. and yeah normally i would take it slow but like i said i dont want her to lose interest or someone else to ask her out 1st. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Girl Problem Help Thread. C4Vendetta 6 1,107 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,110 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,161 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity