Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about it?
Hey,

this is probably my first thread in this section but I'd like to discuss about something, I'm not sure if this is the right thing to be posted here but I guess that it is.

When you watch a video that is showing poor countrys such as Africa or countrys where is ongoing war such as Iraq and you see them how they live day by day, it makes me cry(or almost) how bad they have it there and it makes even worse to see how many people are laughing at them or just don't give a _ _ _ _. This world is just sad. So how do you feel about it when you watch it or talk about it?

Thank you for reading my thread.

~ Simba1337
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
My whole opinion is we are a dumb ass race and that we need to learn to stick together but no were all freaking idiots and cant do that to help each other out so instead we will all die of something that is all of our fault when if we would stop a lot of the crap we did and helped out the people in Africa and crap then we would be just fine and live a lot longer but no were all idiots and fooled with the earth and did things we shouldn't have and are greedy SOB's that we will all die a long and hopefully painful death for our stupidity. (my song "punishment" is actually referring to a lot of this.)
[Image: psychois21.png]
(10-31-2010, 02:01 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: My whole opinion is we are a dumb ass race and that we need to learn to stick together but no were all freaking idiots and cant do that to help each other out so instead we will all die of something that is all of our fault when if we would stop a lot of the crap we did and helped out the people in Africa and crap then we would be just fine and live a lot longer but no were all idiots and fooled with the earth and did things we shouldn't have and are greedy SOB's that we will all die a long and hopefully painful death for our stupidity. (my song "punishment" is actually referring to a lot of this.)

I agree with you, why can't we just help each others, but the US just wants to have oil or whatever they have in Iraq, they even don't help Africa so much and are just saying on the Television that they have helped so much and so on.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(10-31-2010, 12:32 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Hey,

this is probably my first thread in this section but I'd like to discuss about something, I'm not sure if this is the right thing to be posted here but I guess that it is.

When you watch a video that is showing poor countrys such as Africa or countrys where is ongoing war such as Iraq and you see them how they live day by day, it makes me cry(or almost) how bad they have it there and it makes even worse to see how many people are laughing at them or just don't give a _ _ _ _. This world is just sad. So how do you feel about it when you watch it or talk about it?

Thank you for reading my thread.

~ Simba1337
I am a feeling person. I cry when I see such things. Sure people will say "Chill dude.. You're not at the war. You got everything. Why are you worrying?" But if you would go to a war, you wouldn't feel like that. Anyways... I avoid watching such videos. If I do watch, I do it for a political reason and the most times for school projects and speeches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel horrible :(( Treblez 1 673 06-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,765 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 724 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism
  I feel like I've lost everything wheels 1 694 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sinvoid