Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Min.us
Hi guys,

I just co-founded a new free online sharing service that focuses on HTML5 based drag-n-drop, and we're starting with image sharing.

I'd like to announce a new service being offered to SF members called http://Min.us or Minus.

Min.us is the next generation online sharing platform. Drag your pictures, music, videos, documents and other misc files onto their website, and they’ll do the rest.

We're allowing images .gif .png .jpg .bmp for now up to 7MB per image and no limit in galleries for anonymous sharing.

Soon we'll support documents and other filetypes, have registration/login and many other upcoming features. Please vote / suggest features you want as we aim to prioritize new features based on user feedback. We also will keep Min.us a free service as that's our goal!

Please share with your friends and spread the word! Let's revolutionize sharing online!

Thanks
[Image: 2dt1uzl.png]
Is this a custom script? It looks very impressive.
Moving this to the showcase section btw.
Wow haha, this is pretty awesome. I love it, May just keep it book marked
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
That's pretty damn impressive. I expect this to grow really really popular! Good job.
It looks brilliant from what I can tell. Very nice work if you created it yourself.
Emotion, this thread is 3 months old. Lol. Smile
[Image: P7rB.gif]
Contributing to the bump:

(10-30-2010, 02:57 PM)Solidus Wrote: Is this a custom script? It looks very impressive.
Moving this to the showcase section btw.

No, it's from an opensource script "Dropmock."
Are you just paranoid?
I am always using this website. Its really nice.
Old. Nice share for those who probably dont know it. Really great site. Easy to use just drag and drop pictures and your set.
[Image: death.png]
Wow, fantastic website. Great job!