Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting read about a banking trojan
(10-05-2009, 03:12 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: You also need a good education for such things Tongue

Yup, but 1.5k in a day in Russia? Sounds like a good way to use your knowledge.
In Russia they really don't care about the black market and hackers. When I was walking on the street I bought the source code to the Zeus trojan horse (in C++) adobe creative suite 4, office 2010 beta and much more.
Quote: In Russia they really don't care about the black market and hackers. When I was walking on the street I bought the source code to the Zeus trojan horse (in C++) adobe creative suite 4, office 2010 beta and much more.

I am sure that they care about bank fraud, though Tongue
Great post. Should help a lot of people who do online banking.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
(10-05-2009, 03:16 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: In Russia they really don't care about the black market and hackers. When I was walking on the street I bought the source code to the Zeus trojan horse (in C++) adobe creative suite 4, office 2010 beta and much more.

I'm gonna agree with you about software, although as of now they crack down on people who install pirated software like windows and photoshop for money (someone got a few years in jail for it)
I will have to disagree with you about zeus. You can't buy that 'on the street'
Quote:I will have to disagree with you about zeus. You can't buy that 'on the street'

Yeah.. it's not like the streets of Russia are swarming with people who know about RATs, much less have the source to a somewhat well known one.
I found that a group of hackers were selling the Zeus trojan source code on the streets of russia. I bought it of course Smile
(10-05-2009, 06:45 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: I found that a group of hackers were selling the Zeus trojan source code on the streets of russia. I bought it of course Smile

Obviously not on the flea market. Right? Smile

The only thing related to this area of cybercrime they DO care about, is banking trojans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Virus (trojan) remover ? wolf01 3 752 12-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Extasey