Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
[SF Reviews] Applications Open
Name:Mr.Kewl

What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?SF is a really good concept.
The thing I like about SF is that it has everything and kind people. They help in everyway. The Emotional Support is the best section in SF. I love everything about SF

Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?High Quality. As I am online
More than 12 hours a day. I am a Active member,I have a Good communication skills. I am a Helpful member, So I can give suggestion to the seller how can you Improve the Product.

What type of software are you interested in the most? Hacking Tools and Program.

Thanks and Regards.
Mr. Kewl.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-02-2011, 08:17 AM)Skill Wrote: I will be pursuing the group's goal in the next few months when I have more time on my hands. I have two more months left at college until summer break which is when I'll be able to give my 100% attention to the group and ensure our original goals are achieved.
When is that?

Name: Dakota
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you? I love downloading different things a trying new things out.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews? Because I am free most of the week and I have many HQ posts and I will keep them that way, especially when doing reviews.
What type of software are you interested in the most? Anything.
[Image: sighype.gif]
Name:
Grant Killips (Believable)
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?
I like to review new programs and items, it intrigues me how technology evolves and becomes more and more capable to do things that it wouldn't of done only a week ago.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?
I believe you should recruit me, because I love to type in high quality manners and I like to see new products and how they work. I personally think I'd be a great asset to the SF Reviews because I see myself with high grammar capabilities, and also I can use that to good use while reviewing an item of which the members choose.
What type of software are you interested in the most?
Any type of software, I love to see how technology evolves as I stated above, and hopefully see all sorts of new items that the internet brings in its path.
Name: Elliott.
What is it about SF Reviews that interests you?

The idea is brilliant, gives it a twist not like the typical reviewers idea.
Why should we recruit you and what can you bring to SF Reviews?

My dedication and activity.
What type of software are you interested in the most?

Security software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,188 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,209 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  ☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆ itylernallen 20 4,264 02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity