Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Service] You think you are infected?
If you think you are infected, i will provide you a malwarebytes anti malware fully activated and all you have to do is click on flash scan, give me the logs and teamview me if you dont understand anything else. And i will remove it. Smile
This is kind of you. Still, keep in mind that as a newcomer you will need to develop trust on this forum.
(10-30-2010, 01:43 AM)Eve Wrote: This is kind of you. Still, keep in mind that as a newcomer you will need to develop trust on this forum.

I know, but this is how i can get trustable, help as many people out.
I guess thats nothing wrong?
I believe Eve was referring to the fact a lot of people don't like to have downloads from new members on forums. It's a tough and offending issue, but it's how the internet works honestly Sad Too many bad apples to find the good ones in the bush.
(11-03-2010, 12:31 AM)Brandon Wrote: I believe Eve was referring to the fact a lot of people don't like to have downloads from new members on forums. It's a tough and offending issue, but it's how the internet works honestly Sad Too many bad apples to find the good ones in the bush.

Not if i tell you that you download the malwarebytes yourself and then i give you the registration code. Smile thats what i mean.
And all they do is teamview me, i tell them what to do, if they dont understand i do it for them, i wont even use the internet. only scanning with the malwarebytes anti malware.
Sounds like a good service, im guessing its free? And if I were you I would show that your trustworthy somehow. If you have a hackforums account which your trusted on link us to that.
(11-08-2010, 06:27 PM)Jet Wrote: Sounds like a good service, im guessing its free? And if I were you I would show that your trustworthy somehow. If you have a hackforums account which your trusted on link us to that.

I wonder what you would need to have an HF link, as i say all youneed to do is download malwarybytes antimalware from its official site, i provide you with the serial, then all you have to do is start teamview when you flash scan is finished. And i tell you the steps.