Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free paid stickies.
I'm feeling generous so I am going to give free paid stickies to active and respected members who wish to advertise their website on http://www.counterstrikesource.com

Most effective things to advertise are:
  • Web hosting, game server hosting
  • Communities
  • Clans
  • Coding
  • All things gaming

Anyway if you do think you're site/group/clan whatever would benefit from a free paid sticky then please post here the content, ( No HTML, or center tags)

I will only accept members who are active here and post high quality here so that's at least 100 posts I would say.
This is very generous of you, I'm very happy to see this on the forums. I don't have anything to advertise I just wanted to assure you that it's not going to be unnoticed by other members. Not just the ones that use the service. Is that your site or are you paying for other members?
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
This is extremely generous of you. Although I don't own my site, it will really benefit others who do.
(10-27-2010, 03:33 PM)-paradox- Wrote: This is very generous of you, I'm very happy to see this on the forums. I don't have anything to advertise I just wanted to assure you that it's not going to be unnoticed by other members. Not just the ones that use the service. Is that your site or are you paying for other members?

I currently manage the site.
Great offer Sam, nice contribution.
Get my avatars here.
This is indeed a generous offer. If possible i'd love if mcompute could fit in to a sticky spot there. What sort of content do you want me to provide?
Just an advert of your choice, a banner. Links to the site and content of your choice. Just basically advertise it mate.
Can I advertise a friends forum? I'm admin and he's never active enough to advertise >.<
(10-28-2010, 02:28 PM)Reality Wrote: Can I advertise a friends forum? I'm admin and he's never active enough to advertise >.<

Sure thing.
Okay I signed up lemme make an advertising thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for someone to create me a Anime Website (paid) Oceanus 1 771 02-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omarito