Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Track [Download & Preview]
Thanks for all the support, it inspires me to keep making tracks Smile I am working on a track right now, hopefully it should be done before the end of christmas holidays, i'll add a download link to it on SF too
This is a cool song, nice work! It's a pretty good song just to chill to. Subscribed to your Youtube channel by the way
hey, thanks Smile I was wondering where you'd gone from the geek squad, it's been a while since i've seen some posts from you, but thanks for reviewing my track Smile

Another one is on it's way soon.
(12-22-2010, 05:59 PM)Infinity Wrote: hey, thanks Smile I was wondering where you'd gone from the geek squad, it's been a while since i've seen some posts from you, but thanks for reviewing my track Smile

Another one is on it's way soon.

I've been pretty busy with school, and finals week but I'm on a well deserved Christmas Break and if I can keep up with my work load I'll keep posting even when I go back to school. I look forward to hearing more from you, you've got skills Smile
here's my latest edit to the track that some of you downloaded from my original post. If you listen clearly you'll see that i've added some "stops" I guess you can call them, but I like them. They sounded really good when I was experimenting with them.

These are some very good tracks you have created in Fruity Loops, I wish I had your talent. If you ever have time to teach someone please let me know as I am dieing to learn FL very well.
Woah the new one is awesome i feel like ive heard it before in like a hardstyle video
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
(12-22-2010, 09:26 PM)Time Wrote: Woah the new one is awesome i feel like ive heard it before in like a hardstyle video

Thanks Smile you might have heard something similar to it, but I created the lead myself without remixing another track. I'm influenced by others like headhunterz, dj isaac, showtek, etc.
I like the new one infinity! Nice work
Ninja
Thanks Smile I hope you enjoy it. All my future projects will be free downloads as well as soon as I finish them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Start - Hardstyle Track [Preview] AceInfinity 2 700 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New Track Released! [Ace - The One Future] AceInfinity 2 810 09-23-2011, 05:06 AM
  New Trance Experimental Track - Feedback? AceInfinity 8 1,886 09-05-2011, 12:17 PM
  (Released) Newest Track - "Only One Place In The World" [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 5 1,447 08-27-2011, 09:32 AM
  Ace & DJ Reverb Collab Project (New - Early Preview/Release) 2011 AceInfinity 9 1,595 07-28-2011, 03:17 AM