Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdminMB
(10-29-2010, 06:11 AM)Brandon Wrote: The problem is, you ripped an original skin from www.theadminzone.com. That skin isn't legally available anywhere. You're also using a nulled vB, that is going to hinder your process greatly.

Hmmmmm that really sucks if its true.
Myself being a paid customer of VB!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Yeah it was a ripped skin from TAZ. Site is down from an error right now. If someone alters TAZ it's likely a DMCA notice will have them taken down.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Its back up now. Running MyBB now i see.
Prob a good idea IMHO. You never really know what your getting with these nulled scripts.
I highly recommend noone using them.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I still like the favicon.ico lol... you're running MyBB now too, from checking the other posts and the site itself. You lost all the registered members in the process, but oh well Smile

The main logo of your forum. Should be something like "logo.gif" or "logo.png" in your ftp. You direct your administrator panel to show which one you want. But my point is that it is horrible. It doesn't stand out at all to the white background. You might want to change that. The site looks pretty plain. maybe changing a few of the images in the theme? adding a black border? whatever you do I would suggest using more colors than blue and white. You see too much of that on the internet, and they all suck, in my most honest opinion. There's nothing unique to make others think that they would want to sign up to your site opposed to competitors. You need lots more posts.

Whether you add them yourself or not, you'll still want to make your site look like it's worth new people to sign up because there's lots of people to help you out.

Edit: 10Kb for the file upload size for an avatar is pretty small too.