Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
(04-24-2011, 06:52 AM)BlackOperations Wrote: sounds like you need to get into gaming.... You will forget about everything.... Even life...

I second this opinion . Get yourself into gaming . Its an escape from reality .

I know the way you feel . I've felt this way a hundred times before . Some things just happen in life that you cant explain to yourself . In the end you start thinking that everything is happening because of you and that you are the root cause of it .
Whenever something like this happens to me , I try to think about the future in a positive way . I hope that the future will be better for me . I hope that I will have a baby girl of my own . things like these help me going on in life even through the bad times .
And not mentioning my friends , they help me in facing my problems too .
Think about it brother . Death gets you nothing , you cant even feel the satisfaction of being dead after you die . If you cant live for yourself , live for someone else . I live for my future .
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
Do you have a good, social life?
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
For me I have never felt that way and if there is a movie like that I feel like killing the bad guy in the money. Btw what song did you just listen and got that feeling?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 46,855 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,238 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 883 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winterâ„¢ 22 3,412 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,546 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine