Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TORNADO OUTBREAK!
We have multiple tornadoes on the ground in Texas, scanner is reporting significant damage, I'll be posting pictures later on.

Keep safe if you're in the Northeastern parts of Texas and the surrounding areas.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
Wow good luck bro my uncles house got completely destroyed a few years ago in a tornado so hope u stay safe and cant wait to see some pics Big Grin
Wow stay safe, the only time I've ever seen a tornado was in Death Valley travelling away from Las Vegas years ago. It was only like 10 foot high.

Are you in danger?
(10-24-2010, 04:52 PM)Sam Wrote: Wow stay safe, the only time I've ever seen a tornado was in Death Valley travelling away from Las Vegas years ago. It was only like 10 foot high.

Are you in danger?

I'm not, but I'm very pumped, it's rare you get tornadoes this late in the season.

the voices aren't real

Lol, a tornado season Big Grin in England we're lucky to get snow and the whole country comes to a standstill if it happens.
(10-24-2010, 05:00 PM)Sam Wrote: Lol, a tornado season Big Grin in England we're lucky to get snow and the whole country comes to a standstill if it happens.

http://www.chasertv.com/watch/video-wall-chat/

There's some live streams.

Major damage, their shutting down all routes into town unless for emergency vehicles.

the voices aren't real

Good thing I'm in South Houston
I hope you stay safe man.
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone find me a list of cities in Alabama effected by the Tornado..? Peter L 1 884 04-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Cobalt