Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New!!] Video Graphic Effects - Rate
It's OK, as that effect is available in Sony Vegas and is used way to often for intros.
(11-27-2010, 05:25 AM)Win Wrote: It's OK, as that effect is available in Sony Vegas and is used way to often for intros.

I did not use Sony Vegas, I never use Sony Vegas for Video related editing, only sound if I'm recording my guitar or Cubase. All the other genres of music I mostly do in FL Studio, although I have also tried recording directly from FL Studio.

I used After effects however. Nothing related to Sony Vegas at all.
(11-27-2010, 01:21 PM)Infinity Wrote: I did not use Sony Vegas, I never use Sony Vegas for Video related editing, only sound if I'm recording my guitar or Cubase. All the other genres of music I mostly do in FL Studio, although I have also tried recording directly from FL Studio.

I used After effects however. Nothing related to Sony Vegas at all.

I know you used After Effects, I'm just saying that the effects used in the video are used very often with Sony Vegas users.
(11-26-2010, 04:36 PM)Infinity Wrote: H260 codec was the one I used. Thats the codec this youtube video is formatted in as of right now. 5GB was the output without a codec, and uncompressed. I did that so I knew how much each codec was compressing the file by.

And I was thinking on doing another project like this with a typewriter effect or auto handwriting as you put it. The typewriter idea is suitable for the programming cliche. Maybe even some fast scrolling numbers and letters

Sorry, haven't a clue why I said H260, I meant H.264.

Anyway like I said before, if you ever need help with render settings or export settings just gimmie a shout.
(11-28-2010, 04:57 PM)Fragma Wrote: Sorry, haven't a clue why I said H260, I meant H.264.

Anyway like I said before, if you ever need help with render settings or export settings just gimmie a shout.

Thanks a lot Smile I dont know why I said 260 either, I don't have After Effects anymore though, so i'm redownloading it soon. But it was the H.264 option. Usually used as a DVD setting I believe. You can see some color issues though with the light at the beginning of the video.
I like it. It is simple but nice.
this is kind of a small tihng but i would make the light behind the words move a little slower.
Just my opinion. Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 23,870 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  [Rate] Rate My HF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 59 5,496 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toph
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
  role of graphic design dotline 3 870 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
  Rate my graphic! *SMUDGE* v11 8 1,286 12-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Egg