Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am about to freakin snap...
I have the reputation of this guy that always smiles and never gets someone get into his head, but stupidity and ignorance in general nowadays is getting just too much. I'm getting tired of this crap.
I do try to keep my cool though. And yes, I would loose respect for myself if I ever do something like that.
Op should try and do the same.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Suicide is never the answer.
How can anyone blame the president? He's not in charge of his administration or his party, he's merely a spokesperson that is advised by a select group of members, and even then he's checked by congress. If you're going to blame the president, also blame his cabinet, and his administration.

But I feel you dude, just stay humble, and don't let the ignorance get to you, it's not bad to be anti-social, having friends is sometimes a weakness cause then it seems like you always need someone to rely on, just like having to much pride and ego is also considered a weakness. Just keep your mind strong.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
Well that's interesting Tongue
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
(10-25-2010, 01:18 PM)Lord Mano 1 Wrote: Well that's interesting Tongue

Can you please stop spamming the forum for your support feather? I understand that you think you're helping but you're not helping the original poster at all.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.