Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hottest movies of 2010
In your opinion, what are the hottest movie of 2010. This year has been a big hit for new movies, I could name dozens off the top of my head that I would rate eight out of ten. Here are some of the movies that I believe were the absolute biggest hits of 2010.

-Inception
-Toy Story 3
-The Town
Yeah Inception was a good one man.
Inception is a good movie Smile
I am the biggest Matrix fan and I couldn't help comparing Inception to The Matrix. Both very good movies though. Is there going to be an Inception II?

To the OP: The only movies that were any good:

Book of Eli, Iron Man II, Karate Kid, The A team, Saw 7, Harry Potter, Tron II

(I haven't seen some of these.)
Yeah inception was a really good movie. However Toy Story 3 was the best by far as it was always a childhood favourite of mine. And even after a third film it has you begging for a fourth.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
I actually didn't like inception, thought it was boring and stopped watching it halfway through.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Out of all the movies I've watched this year, The Town was the best in my opinion. A lot of the other ones lacked the combination of action and a good plot that I love.
in my opinion IronMan 2 and HP 7. both are very good movie.
Toys Story 3 was awesome lmao. But for real it was an amazing movie.
(02-06-2011, 06:01 PM)Untouch Wrote: I actually didn't like inception, thought it was boring and stopped watching it halfway through.

You have to watch the full film to appreciate just how good it is. Some parts are quite boring yes but the whole storyline is absolutely fantastic. One of my all time favorite films.

Do you guys really think Toy Story 3 was good? I haven't seen it yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Movies of All Time? Fragma 17 3,860 01-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kunika
  If you need a site to watch movies. Kuroi 14 2,857 01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Rihsky
  Download movies with English subtitles aldeeyego 5 2,118 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  My weekend consisted of 4 very good movies Glassy 6 1,657 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Evil Stewie
  Emotional scenes from movies that have brought a tear to your eye ? Bяian ♪ 4 2,681 06-21-2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Kuroi