Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.
If you gather enough members they will.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
But how would i do that?
Talk to them and see if you can get them to at least let the admin know how they feel about you being banned. I was in a similar situation where I was banned from my Guitar Hero tour group for telling a "your mom" joke to the admin, even though I was a mod myself. It really sucked, because at the time I had been in it for two years and a lot of the members felt like family to me. Everyone else ended up disagreeing with my ban and the next day I was unbanned.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Isn't there another clan that you can join?
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
I'd say forget him, I know how it feels, but I have new people and friends here at SF & HF. Better than that cruddy site, I got over it. Buddy, listen, its going to die, regardless of how long it takes, but that site they have will die, the most immortal website in the world would be Google. They Never Die, get over it. Its in the past, don't kill anyone.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Bro do some shadow boxing in the mirror if you feel like really bad, just release all your anger then go apologize to him even though he is a prick. Then go shadow box again to release the anger of apologizing to him even though he is gay Smile

Try it :p
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
(10-25-2010, 02:52 AM)Lord Mano 1 Wrote: Bro do some shadow boxing in the mirror if you feel like really bad, just release all your anger then go apologize to him even though he is a prick. Then go shadow box again to release the anger of apologizing to him even though he is gay Smile

Try it :p

Once again, not a very helpful post. The shadow boxing thing maybe but it's been established that the Admin that banned him has removed him from his buddy list and he has no way to apologize. I understand why you may not know this, there has been a lot posted in this thread and no one wants to read it all. When I come into threads such as this one and I don't want to read every post I simply don't post.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.