Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Masturbating Question (Serious)
It can decline when you ejaculate, if you do it like 5 times a day its very unhealthy, your only meant to do it like twice a weak, doesnt stop me though Smile
(10-31-2010, 07:13 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: It can decline when you ejaculate, if you do it like 5 times a day its very unhealthy, your only meant to do it like twice a weak, doesnt stop me though Smile

Dont agree.
Who says twice a week?
Hell i have sex every day. More normally.
The reality is you still ejaculate if you have sex/masturbate 20 times a day.
The only side effect would be a sore dick and not much time for living.
Sure you ejaculate less dependent on the time to allowed for sperm reproduction, but you will always ejaculate.
I actually think its healthier to ejaculate often opposed to almost never.
Still i got a giggle out of this thread regardless.
As for wanking making your dick longer? Nope. Sorry. Wish it did though lol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-22-2010, 10:14 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Does "jacking-off" daily make your dick jizz lesser each day? Or thats some B.S.? (please be B.S.)

I really want to know because I am worried, or is it that if you jack-off everyday you wont have much jizz because you have made as much as you would after a week or so?
if you jack off alot, at anytime after you won't have alot of jizz, but it naturally replinishes itself. So if you don't jackoff for a day you will come more.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(10-22-2010, 10:14 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Does "jacking-off" daily make your dick jizz lesser each day? Or thats some B.S.? (please be B.S.)

No.

The amount replenishes based on further variables, like diet and stamina, not only on frequency.
I really think you have nothing to worry about. It's not as if you are going to "run dry" or anything. There is much more semen available within your body then the possible amount you could ever dream of discharging, so you really don't need to worry about any health issues coming of this. Also, sperm does replenish quite quickly, as others have stated. Masturbation is a healthy thing, and you have nothing to worry about in this circumstance.

In order to better assist you with your issue, I have supplied a few links to some web-pages of which I believe could be of assistance:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...359AAFOWqm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_ever_run_out_of_sperm

Don't make yourself seem "foolish" or anything either. By the looks of it, you are not the only one asking this question online. Good luck, and let us know if you have any other inquiries!

- Virtual Reality
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Ok we have 3 pages of pretty much the same answer re-posted.. Can we lock this now? Or leave it alone? xD
wow, ya 3 pages of "this" lol
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
LOL THANKS GUYS... Kind homo-subject thread cuz we all dudes but thanks for answering my question!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Wanker....
lol Tongue
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
There's nothing homosexual about masturbating. If there was we would all be homosexual.