Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Masturbating Question (Serious)
Why would you be worried about cumming less? Less to clean up.
You've got nothing to worry about, lad.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Yeh you don't run out man lol.. your testis just need time to make the sperm again.. If your jacking off like every day then you wouldn't have as much sperm as you did in 3 days.
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
(10-23-2010, 12:32 AM)Positive Wrote: Because jacking off makes your dick longer. Its a proven fact. Because when you pull hard. The longer it gets. Big Grin

If this would be true, my dick would reach into clouds.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Awesome REPLY Big Grin
--
P.S. I Don't know he wrote (serious) but believe me I had a real real real good laugh on this thread! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-27-2010, 10:10 PM)UmerF Wrote: Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Awesome REPLY Big Grin
--
P.S. I Don't know he wrote (serious) but believe me I had a real real real good laugh on this thread! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that added to the quality of the thread.

@OP Yeah, the Testes produce sperm very frequently. Something like 19 minutes after you have ejaculated you are able to do it again with a large enough load.
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
(10-27-2010, 12:05 PM)tomynho Wrote: If this would be true, my dick would reach into clouds.

That was one awesome reply .
Sperm multiples itself.

If you want to know the trick, it's, after you take a piss, fap off and watch the combination of piss and cum mix together making a gigantic load.

or just drink lots of water.
Its not a big deal because there is still so much sperm when you cum so like honestly it dont matter.
No, you testicals will reproduce sperm every day, and nothing is perm unless there is physical damage.