Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
my BF is a douche
(10-22-2010, 08:34 PM)jessi88 Wrote: Long story...

But really need some advice on what to do. the back ground:

I'm jess, 21 my BF is 34 we live together and have been together for a few years and have a little girl on the way (curretnly 7 months pregnant with his daughter)

the problem:

I dont know if it is just me being silly, but its starting to get me real down. He has never gone out on friday night benders, and we have never spent a night away from eachother before, but over the last 3/4 weeks he has been going out every weekend and not coming home Sad I wouldnt mind so much if he told me before hand, but he doesnt say anything, and when he is out doesnt even tell me he wont be coming home, so have to leave the door unlocked.

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of this behaviour, and its not because he is not ready to have kids as he is already a daddy.

I feel so lonely and like i have no one to talk to.

I hope one of you out there can give me some kind of advice. please
Don't worry. My father is 35 and my mother 45. 10 years difference, so what? We are very good family.
Hey, glad to hear things are starting to work out. Communication was important right? lol. Hope things go well for you on friday.
Ok you BF is 34 wow.. I guess love is commitment darling xD Big Grin
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.