Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let Me Take A Sacrafice - Poem
(10-22-2010, 09:08 PM)Infinity Wrote: If you really want me too, then sure i'll create one. You don't have to be a complete jackass for me wanting to help you out though, I don't know where you got the idea that I said I was perfect. It's a forum, expect people to TRY and help you, but it's up to you whether or not you take their advice. I mentioned "Peom" because YOU have the ability to edit that. I'm sure others would notice it as well, and I don't even care. I just thought you might

I got most of my rep from the willingness to try and help people in general. My extra efforts I put forth into helping someone to make sure they have no questions after i'm done explaining something to them.

Here you go off on my one comment about your title and you haven't even said one thing on my advice to you about your actual poem. Thats a little immature in my mind. Then you change the topic to my rep points? What are you getting at here..

It's your first poem, so I was trying to help. If it's your first poem, I definitely can't say its "perfect" now can I? So i'm telling you how to improve it. You missed the point there buddy.

You want to just continue flaming me for my efforts to help someone out, then sure you can do that, but who's been here longer also does not have an effect on how great an SF member you are either. Don't try and debate something like that, because it's completely irrelevant.

If you decide you do not want my help, then just say so (and i'm sorry, but don't be a complete ass about it either). I help people by going out of my way and spending time out of my day to do so, but I won't spend it if I feel it's been wasted like this. Thats the reality here.

Did I ever say you weren't perfect? I don't believe I did, if anything I was implementing that everyone makes mistakes. But you on the other hand where being a smart alec by the comment you made "I never heard of a Peom before", basically laughing at me and making me look like a complete fool. You could have said I made a simple title mistake and everything would have been copacetic.

That's great.

Once again, I would have gave you my gratitude if you came onto me in a correct respectful manner. Instead of making me look like an idiot. If you want to bring immaturity up, sure thing. Everyone has their beliefs and their own statements. And why are you trying to turn everything around on me? I brought up reputation because clearly you brought it up first.

I don't care about improving this poem as I have many more, and I have improved to my own satisfaction. I mainly posted these to share them, not to improve. Why don't you look at my other threads?

I am not flaming you on any means necessary, know what flaming is before you call someone out on it. Once again, you're turning the words around. I brought up who's been here longer because you automatically think you have more respect than I do, so I must give YOU respect to earn it? It goes both ways, mister.

You do that, the good hearted young man you are. Lol.
And like you said, this is a forum, so therefore not reality. Many things on the internet are not real Smile
Thats where human nature of assumption comes into play I guess Smile It wasn't meant to make you a fool, you chose to take it the wrong way. How can you guess my feelings or tone of voice over such little text? without seeing a facial experssion or anything?

It was supposed to be something to lighten the mood. I didn't say anything "improper" at all, and I gave you my advice afterwards. I really think you should review the posts in sequential order. I brought up the idea that I've gained respect around here, because of my contributions. Not my rep, you then based that statement on my rep points. Thats good that you posted them to share them, but does that mean your happy with others not telling you how you can make future ones better?

I was turning it around because you had already started turning it around, I gave you advice, you tried to criticize me for it, I told you to have some respect, you told me that I probably based that on my rep. You don't even know what your saying, to be honest.

the word reality that I used, was in a sense of the point that I was trying to get across, and not just some made up illusion of the truth that you set up in your mind about what I was saying. that can be considered flaming, since that comment in response to my advice had almost nothing to do with the main advice I was trying to give you. And now your turning your own thread into a drama series. Well done. You've managed to miss every concept behind my words throughout this entire thread.

you got my metaphor of "reality" wrong, the accusation of me bringing the idea of rep up first, and missing the point of my first post. And all you really had to do was to ask me if I was trying to make you look like an idiot, which most people usually don't do unless they have a reason to do so. If you took the time to look at the way I respond to others in other threads, you would have known that this was not the case too.

You don't have to be sarcastic, but if you want to continue with this absolutely ridiculous argument about something that never would have happened if you would have been less judgmental about me, then I will simply stop replying to this thread. Don't blame me for making you look like a fool this time. Review the thread over a few times and look at the bigger picture before bringing more hate onto me for bringing up what I can see.
Dude.... I'm tired and I'm too lazy to read of that. You win, boom headshot?
Night.. And thanks for the critique.
(10-22-2010, 09:46 PM)Amped Wrote: Dude.... I'm tired and I'm too lazy to read of that. You win, boom headshot?
Night.. And thanks for the critique.

I don't have a problem with you, and I promise, none of what I said originally was supposed to be insulting towards you. Just hope you take some of my advice to see what you do with future poems.
(10-22-2010, 09:50 PM)Infinity Wrote: I don't have a problem with you, and I promise, none of what I said originally was supposed to be insulting towards you. Just hope you take some of my advice to see what you do with future poems.

If you take time, you can read my other threads? Instead of this one.
(10-22-2010, 09:55 PM)Amped Wrote: If you take time, you can read my other threads? Instead of this one.

Sure, no problem Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,169 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r