Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Black Ops will fail.
People said similar things about MW2, it'll be a good game because of the mass amount of your friends that play it.
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
(10-29-2010, 04:50 PM)Magiic™ Wrote: People said similar things about MW2, it'll be a good game because of the mass amount of your friends that play it.

True. I started playing COD after MW2 came out and everybody said COD4 was the best. I bought COD4 and didn't even get MW2 for months. I realized that I had more fun playing MW2 simply because it was the one my real-life friends played.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
You can't judge that it will Fail, when you haven't played the Game yet.
If you get to the point where you've played it and you think it fails well fair enough.
But you can't pluck 7 points about the game out and not have played, you don't know whether these were needed or will even out another weapon.
(10-30-2010, 03:54 AM)LMCampbell Wrote: You can't judge that it will Fail, when you haven't played the Game yet.
If you get to the point where you've played it and you think it fails well fair enough.
But you can't pluck 7 points about the game out and not have played, you don't know whether these were needed or will even out another weapon.

Exactly, they might work out brilliantly, who knows?
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
Black Ops wont fail, you do.
Pretty nice arguments, I was thinking about buying the game but I'm in doubt again.
I have already played the game, its amazing. The campaign is better than Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
Graphics are better than i thought. Amazing weapons.
Yeah I think Black Ops will be fun but It could be much better if they did more work on it.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Only started playing MW2 3 days ago and I think thats crap because I play CSS instead Smile

I think Black Ops will be bad aswell Smile
The reason it will fail is because it has the words, "Call of Duty" in it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,408 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,907 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Why do you hate Black Ops? Mayhem 74 20,773 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 995 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,592 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x